5.0 out of 5 stars Gold toe excellence!
Published on May 27, 2012 by D. Jester

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice sock, but not nylon
The package of socks I received were cotton/polyester, and not cotton/nylon. Nice socks, but I can't wear polyester at all. On top of that, I had to tear open the package to see what the fabric was, because of stickers on the outside, therefore I can't return them. I will just have to buy socks at a brick and mortar store from now on.
Published 22 months ago by Janice the Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold toe excellence!, May 27, 2012
I suppose there is a limited amount you can say about socks, but I have been wearing Gold Toe brand for many years now, and have always been pleased. This particular style is primarily meant to line athletic shoes for summer wear. They are not too hot, have good elastic, and if they are like all of the other Gold Toe socks I own, will be long wearing. While they are not terribly expensive to begin with, if you notice they cost a little more than cheap dept. store socks, rest assured that they will be less expensive over the long run, as they will outlast the others by a big margin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em ... they come 6 pairs to a pack, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Gold Toe Men's Sport Liner 2247P Cotton Blend Socks (Apparel)
I decided to write a review because nowhere in the description do they tell you how many you get. You get six pairs.

I ordered them to see if I liked them and now I just ordered another six-pack.
Not too low, hot too high. Not the "softest" but it's just fine. A little more than I'd like to pay but not too much more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice sock, but not nylon, September 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable Long Lasting Socks, October 1, 2010
Peter Lee (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I've been wearing these socks for my weekly mountain hiking, and daily walking I try to keep up. And this sock proves to be durable and comfortable for me. It's not the softest/thickest fabric, but it is comfortable enough for my activity, and still going strong after many washes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable socks!, November 16, 2010
I've been ordering these socks for the past few years and love them! When brand new, these socks are extremely soft and very comfortable! They provide just the right amount of cushioning without being "slippery" when exercising. I play a lot of indoor soccer with these socks, and they tend to last about 6 months before losing their softness and wearing through the heel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, extremely comfortable, October 2, 2010
I've never been too picky with socks. I usually just go for whatever socks look the cheapest, because I usually don't find a difference between the more expensive socks anyway. I decided to go for these though, a little more expensive than what I usually get, but now that I did they are well worth it. They are extremely comfortable and, though i haven't had them for long, at least they feel like good quality and won't de-thread on me anytime soon. Great socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew?, September 22, 2010
I love these sock. I plan to order more just for good rotation. These are good quality socks. Great for the gym or just sporting with some new kicks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Socks, December 28, 2009
Matt (Bloomington, IL) - See all my reviews
These were a great gift for my brother. He is constantly on his feet for work and he swears by these socks. He says they are very durable and long lasting with tons of comfort.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gold Toe Quality Not the Same as Before, July 1, 2014
Gold Toe quality is slipping. Just opened and the ankle diameter varies between socks. There is less elastic in these than some of the Gold Toe socks they were intended to replace. I don't expect these to last very long and you are not getting a deal thru Amazon. $20 is stamped on the sock holster. $20 is MSRP!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks. Worth every penny., June 25, 2014
Hubby will only wear Gold Toe socks, white or black. They are good quality, long-wearing, abuse-taking, comfortable socks. Some people have noticed a difference in quality in the socks recently. If there is, hubby hasn't noticed and it has not changed my mind about buying them.

Rate and Discover Movies