5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks!
I love these socks! I have tried many other brands, but have now only dedicated myself to Gold Toe. They are very comfortable, high quality, thick, smooth cotton. I couldn't ask for more from a pair of socks! Well worth the extra cost.
Published on June 23, 2009 by Erica Erickson

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but didn't last.
The socks are a comfortable medium-weight cotton, and not too tight on thick ankles. Great for every-day use, but not for too long- they started to wear thin after eight months and before a year was out, they had to be thrown out because of the big holes. Gold Toe used to make great socks... these were definitely a disappointment.
Published on December 30, 2012 by um Saad

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks!, June 23, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but didn't last., December 30, 2012
um Saad (Middle East) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars World's Greatest Socks!, August 16, 2013
I initially purchased these socks in October 2009. I've worn them every day over the past 4 years and they are still in the same shape as they day they arrived. They don't stretch out, they don't have wear marks on the heels or holes in the toe. They are absolutely worth the price.

The reason I purchased 6 pairs last week was because my daughter accidentally left a cherry chapstick in the dryer so all of my white socks came out covered with pink spots. I couldn't get the stains out so had to buy all new socks.

These really are the world's best socks. I will never waste another dime on any other brand. Please note that the Bermuda socks are mostly cotton--which is what I was looking for. Some of the other styles are mostly polyester. Check the descriptions before you order.

I bought some of the Gold Toe socks for my hubby. He complained about the price and said they'd better last him for the rest of his life. Well guess what? I think he got what he wished for. lol He loves them too.

Buy them, you will not be sorry.

After reading some of the other reviews, I wanted to make it clear that the Bermuda cotton socks are indeed different from the other Gold Toe socks. The others are not 80% cotton and are a thinner weave and the elastic around the ankle is a tad too tight. I can only assume that some of the negative reviews above are in regard to the polyester socks--not the cotton ones.

I received my latest Bermuda socks just recently and they are identical in quality to the ones I purchased in 2009. Again, please read the description carefully of the socks before you purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, January 16, 2010
Sonja (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gold Toe Women's 3-Pack Bermuda Turn Cuff Sock (Apparel)
I have purchased Gold Toe socks in the past and liked them. However, these were knit from a coarse, rough yarn that felt a bit abrasive on my feet. They have a thick, course seam across the toe that bothered me barefoot, much more so inside a shoe. No thanks -- trying something else...

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite socks, January 26, 2011
A. Schar "AMRS" (Redondo Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Just the right height (I like to either fold over "bobby sock" or scrunch), just the right stretch, and they seem to wear well (I wear them all the time.)They are soft and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, October 24, 2007
I have been wearing these socks for years and they have never let me down.

4.0 out of 5 stars basic black socks, December 14, 2011
Rusty (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
Basic black socks, lighter-weight than crew socks but heavier than "dress" socks. Suitable for every day wear. Good quality for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding?, May 25, 2011
Coach Donna (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I have been wearing the same gold-toe socks for what seems like 10 years. I finally caved in and ordered new ones (the Bermuda Turn Cuff - the Crew Athletic didn't come in black). What a major disappointment! These are no where near the quality of my old socks. You other reviewers have got to be kidding!? (Or else they sent me a completely different item.) The quality is so poor it makes me think they've outsourced their product to China, really. I can literally see my hand through the heel. The toe has a thick band on top and is uncomfortable with and without shoes. I am so sad to be having to find a new manufacturer. Priced at over 4 bucks a pair, DON'T DO IT. You can find the same quality at discount stores for less money. (I've never reviewed an item before but was so disappointed in this item I was compelled to write.)

3.0 out of 5 stars fine; black prone to fade, November 1, 2012
E. Peterson (Boston area, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gold Toe Women's 3-Pack Bermuda Turn Cuff Sock (Apparel)
These socks are not magic, but are perfectly comfortable. They are thick enough and strong enough that they last quite a while without getting holes or loose threads. The drawback to being made of cotton (which is comfortable) is that they fade faster than synthetics. My black socks are charcoal gray after 1 year or so, and I may stop wearing them regularly due to fading before they actually wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars socks: great fit, January 26, 2010
Jennifer (Florida, United States) - See all my reviews
I like these socks because they are well-fitted, without being too tight around the ankles. They feel comfortable, the way socks should feel. Gold-toe socks are well made, they are the only ones I wear.

Gold Toe Women's 3-Pack Bermuda Turn Cuff Sock