Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 12, 2012
This 3-pair sock collection I bought in black, which includes a dotted pair, plain pair, and floral. The first two are favorites and very comfortable/useful. I like the look of the floral pair, but the stitching on the inside of the sock causes some itching. Overall this set is worth the price because they last a long time, wash well and go with most any wardrobe.
If I'd designed these socks, I would've balanced the mix of pima cotton and spandex more evenly so that they're a little thinner and a little snugger. That said, they are very warm and are snug enough that they don't move around. Nine West makes the snuggest of any socks. At the same time, Nine West socks tend to shrink in the dryer. These don't.
I recommend these to anyone with a basic wardrobe that could use the smashing look of gold toe with some pizzazz added to two of the three pair.
on January 3, 2012
Love these! Comfy and sturdy. They don't slide down amd they aren't thick, but seem very durable. It is hard to get excited about socks, but these are nice!
on September 28, 2012
I have worn Gold Toe socks since I was a kid - and have they improved. They were always comfortable and durable, but now they have such pretty patterns and colors. They also come in trouser weight which I love.
This particular 3-pack has two pair in oatmeal: one with a floral pattern and one with an overall pattern. Both are my favorites, and I'm getting to wear them much more often with fall setting in.
To wash, I turn them inside out and wash them in the machine with cold water and dry on low. They come out looking new with NO shrinking!! I highly recommend these socks!!
on October 2, 2012
I bought these socks to wear with my Naturalizer penny loafers - great purchase. The colors are wonderful, the elastic at the top doesn't cut into my skin, the fabric is soft and adds the right amount of warmth. I'm already looking for other color combos to invest in for the winter!
on November 21, 2012
I bought two sets of these socks - the black group and the beige group. I was originally attracted because my husband has worn the gold toe socks for years. These have a very fine gauge knit so I believe I will have them for a long time. The toe reinforcement is a much heavier weight than the rest of the sock. Seams under the toe always bother me because of the rubbing but the seam on these don't feel like I have a rope in my sock and the seam is on the top.

I have heavier ankles and the elastic isn't tight but the socks still stay up. All in all, these are well made and can be worn year round because of the cotton content.
on April 13, 2012
I purchased these socks to wear for something that would be fun and different from the daily grind of plain white socks. They are "Gold Toe" brand so expect they would be socks of good quality, my favorite pair is the flowered print, others are muted dots and solid brown. Very happy with this purchase!
on January 13, 2013
I love gold toe socks! They are very well made and last a long time and are very comfortable. They don't slip down on your legs, yet they aren't too tight and don't bind or strangle your feet and legs.

They are also not too thin like many trouser socks are that only last a wearing or two before destructing, nor too thick to go in regular women's shoes as some socks can be.

They're also pretty with feminine details/designs like little flowers on some of the socks, but no so glaring designs that they'd conflict with the colors/designs of the rest of your outfit.

I've thrown away my other socks... you can get these in all colors and they really are high quality with a mostly cotton blend.

The only bad thing i can say is i have to wrestle my dog in the morning to get these socks on my feet... he loves them for some reason and wants to steal them and pull them off my feet and run around with them. Perhaps it is because they have a lot of cotton in them as he does seem to love more natural fibers rather than 'stinky' polyester/artificial fibers. Dogs noses are more sensitive to artificial chemicals.
on April 7, 2016
These thin socks are some of the ugliest socks I've ever seen. I will be wearing them to do yard work so it doesn't matter but I find name is very misleading. They aren't even ugly enough to be cute, if that makes sense. They are also larger than expected. I'm hoping they will shrink some. I think some of the positive reviews must have been paid for. I'll keep them because they will do for my needs but I would not buy again nor would I recommend to anyone - friend or foe.
on March 25, 2016
I wear a 7 women's shoe and gold toe fashion socks for women are my favorite socks for work. They usually last me about a year I guess, and I use each one once a week. They can probably last longer, but after washing them once a week they'll eventually lose slowly some of the cotton at the bottom of forefoot and heel slowly.
on May 29, 2016
I ordered Navy blue - got 1 navy blue and two black ones. I thought maybe they were a very dark blue but I put them up against black pants and navy blue pants - they are black!! Disappointed in this. Description doesn't say this!