5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect socks for the pants wearing professional gal
I wear primarily slacks to work, and trouser socks are a must. These are good quality, comfortable, and TALL ENOUGH! I have relatively long legs, and these easily come up to my knees. They're thin enough for dressier shoes, but not flimsy.
Published on May 24, 2011 by S. Scheide

2.0 out of 5 stars I like Gold Toe socks but these are not durable
Published on October 24, 2011 by Susan Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect socks for the pants wearing professional gal, May 24, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars I like Gold Toe socks but these are not durable, October 24, 2011
This review is from: Gold Toe Women's Micromodal Trouser 3 Pack (Apparel)
I am a big fan of gold toe socks and like the look and feel of these socks (especially since they fit your feet no matter what size). However, the first time out wearing them I have gotten holes in them on two separate occasions. Luckily I bought the three pack in the same color so I saved the two that did not have holes to make a pair. However, given that these socks are not cheap, they really should last longer than one wearing. Disappointing experience with these Gold Toe socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value Trouser Socks, December 31, 2010
These socks are great!! After buying Gold Toe casual socks for years, I decided to try these and I'm very pleased. They are lightweight, but not thin like hose. I'm 5'7" and they fit about an inch below the knee.

3.0 out of 5 stars Right Height, Right Fit, Right Color, Wearing Well but Too Thin, January 7, 2012
K. J. Simon (The Great Lakes State) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gold Toe Women's Micromodal Trouser 3 Pack (Apparel)
I live in Michigan and wear Birkenstocks year-round for orthopedic reasons. I needed a nice looking, woman's trouser sock to wear to work. These would be perfect if they were not so thin - you can see the color of my toe nail polish through the fabric. I wouldn't want them this thin even if I were wearing flats or loafers, at least not in the winter -- office buildings get chilly. Maybe Gold Toe has other women's trouser socks that would fit my foot health, fashion and warmth needs better. Any suggestions?

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely worthless, December 9, 2011
Cheap, thin stocks like ones you buy at the drugstore, I have a hole after the first use. Similar socks from the dept store have lasted me months. Absolutely horrible product, will never buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, disposable after one wearing, November 4, 2011
This review is from: Gold Toe Women's Micromodal Trouser 3 Pack (Apparel)
Maybe the socks I received were defective, they certainly were not of the usual quality I expect from Gold Toe and at $5 per pair definitely a lesson learned. I washed the socks upon receipt then the first pair I wore did fine until the middle of the day when I started to feel a tear forming near my toes...nails didn't do it, I sit at a desk most of the day and so I wasn't walking around or anything nor did I pull at them or anything. Second pair, my finger went through the band as I starting to put them on my foot, not as I was pulling up my leg but just putting on my foot. Third pair I've not even bothered with.

5.0 out of 5 stars gold toe socks, February 4, 2011
I have always worn gold toe, I have found many years ago they hold up the best for you money.

4.0 out of 5 stars If Mother is happy..., December 30, 2011
My mother asked me to find her some socks that were durable, comfortable and of high quality. She was frustrated with other brands losing elasticity and wearing through at the heels and toes. I purchased these socks for her approximately one month ago and haven't heard a word of complaint. She is very active and always on the go, so I know they are being worn and washed. Time will tell. 4 stars only because she has had them just one month.
6.19.14 update: Remaining very active, my mother wore the socks often and was so impressed by them, she recommended to many friends. Thus, I will send the recommendation on to Amazon patrons.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good., August 25, 2011
This review is from: Gold Toe Women's Micromodal Trouser 3 Pack (Apparel)
I was delighted with the sock's design as a trouser tub sock because having big feet makes it practically impossible to find sock that fit. But the first pair I wore ended up with a hole in the toe, the second pair left my feet black and the third pair I got a hole and black feet. I had washed prior to wearing so black feet were really not acceptable and the since the toe was not reinforced, holes happened after the first wearing.

I would not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Socks got holes in toes after first wear, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Gold Toe Women's Micromodal Trouser 3 Pack (Apparel)
After buying these socks as a Christmas present, I just found out that every pair got a whole in the big toe area the first time my mom put them on. She thinks she can try to sew them but how disappointing and disgusting especially when they are a gift. I strongly urge all to stay away from these socks.