Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 5, 2012
Ordered these to use with work out gear or dress slacks. You can't really tell by the pic what the consistency of these socks are, but I decided to order them any way. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived in the mail to find them not too thick at all. That has always been a problem with socks for me. If they are too thick, it causes constriction and foot & leg pain for me. These aren't bad at all...came in quickly too under my Amazon Prime Account! :)

I will definately be ordering more in the future.

******Update- Edited Review 9/19/12*****************

Well, I'm still standing by these socks! Despite the other reviews. And honestly, I haven't had any of the problems the other reviewers have had.

I have never had any sliding problems. But... truth be told, I wear all my socks inside out. As I have sensitive feet, it's just more comfortable with the seam on the outside rather then against my skin.

AND...And more importantly, I have never had stinky feet with the use of these socks! UGH!
But, then, I've been wearing a pair of Mary Janes that I also purchased on Amazon.
In my experience, whenever I encountered the problem of foot odor, switching the shoes and stepping up the hygienics usually took care of that problem.

In conclusion, those gold toe socks have held up well though frequent use and multiple washings.
I have found that they were worth every penny of my hard earned money. :)

They haven't even shrunk in my dryer.
And that in itself is a miracle because my silly dryer shrinks EVERYTHING! LOL
1313 comments|94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2013
I have nerve damage in both feet and finding the "perfect" socks has been impossible. Until now. My status makes it necessary to find a sock that comes higher on my leg then just the ankle, one that is NOT so stretchy that it begins to tighten around my ankles and feet. You can not imagine how many socks I have tried and tried, all to no avail. I decided to give these gold toe socks a try. Wow! Finally! The quality of the fabric, the way the areas of the sock are proportions, the room at the toe box area is generous and comfortable, the "no riding up or falling down...stay put" aspect, are ALL wonderful. They are a dream to wear in any shoe. In fact, I'd have to say the whole sock really acts and feels like a second skin. How many socks have you owed that you could say that about? I am delighted with these "perfect" socks...and the price is incredibly reasonable. I love them! You will not be disappointed with this purchase. Enjoy!
on July 29, 2013
These are nice socks--quality gold toe, medium-to-light weight (good for wearing with dressier shoes). I've seen, in stores, single pairs selling for what I paid for a six-pack, so the value is very high.
I wear a size 9.5 shoe and the size 9-11 socks fit fine.
I'll buy these again.
VINE VOICEon December 22, 2011
I really like this set of socks. The first time I put them on I couldn't believe how smooth they felt. Just like silk! And they fit my foot perfectly, better than any other I've ever had. They are a little light for the heaviest part of winter, but quite adequate for all the other seasons of the year. The colors are rich and pleasant and match many styles and colors of outfits. I have to say, I've never written that much about socks before, but I really am glad I bought these.
on December 3, 2013
The socks are good quality and fit well. The problem is the seam that attaches the gold toe to the sock. The seam between my toes and my shoes is uncomfortable; but, the solution seems to be to wear the socks inside out. You can't tell by looking that the socks are inside out and...my toes like it a lot better!
on November 23, 2010
These are nice and comfortable. Not too heavy, but also not too thin. The Gold toes make them easy to match up vs. my other pile of socks. The cuffs are natural on these socks - some of them come out of the dryer still cuffed. So far the elastic seems to be holding up well.
on January 31, 2013
There is a seam on top of the toe for all crew socks. There are 2 ways to stich them, flat or folded. The way these socks are stiched is by folding the material and it cuts the top of your toes. The folds remains sharp even after washing it multiple times.
on December 22, 2010
I thought they would be a little heavier for winter, but I still like them. They are a great basic sock in colors that most girls will need. They wear well, and should take many washings if they are like my other gold toe socks.
on December 11, 2013
I'm really disappointed in the thinness in these socks. I planned to use these as work socks (with hospital shoes) but they give no support/cushion/absorbency whatsoever.

These feel like dress socks/trouser socks much like my father used to wear with his docker shoes.

The photos here appear to be shopped to add a more cotton-like texture that is not true to the material. They're actually very silky/smooth like T-shirt material.
on December 6, 2015
I have bought these socks from Amazon before and liked them a lot. That's why I ordered more. But these are DIFFERENT! They smells TOXIC. I've washed item twice to get rid of the chemical smell (probably from the dye) and have aired them out for two weeks. I can still smell them. It's disgusting and I don't want this touching my skin...