Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

Size: 9-11|Color: Black|Change

on June 24, 2011
If I could have seen the socks in person, I probably wouldn't have bought them. Very thin. I guess it's fine for the summer but I usually like my socks with a bit of a cushion. These don't have any at all. It also doesn't stay up when I wear them. Socks keep sliding down to my ankles. I've bought gold toe socks in the past and have liked them a lot. The quality for this one isn't good at all.
33 comments|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2011
I returned these, they are very thin and feel too "nyloney". It's a matter of taste but I was looking for something with more of a cotton feel, these socks definatley do not meet that criteria.
on March 19, 2013
These are not the Gold Toe Brand socks, they are extremely cheap feeling. They are very thin and the material is itchy and uncomfortable. I tried washing them to make them softer and it didn't work. They are also extremely wide on the toes, you almost have to fold the side over, I just threw them away.
on October 9, 2012
I didn't realize these socks were so thin! With working construction, I need a thicker white sock with more cotton. There were 4 different blends and were not comfortable at all. I had to break the band to at least try them on and give them a chance and when I read the return policy...it said the original package needed to be intact. Kind of a rip off. I donated them and hopefully...someone will be happy with them...just not me
on October 29, 2010
These are nicely made socks. They're attractive & thin - just slightly thicker than some of the dressy pant socks I've purchased.

As the name implies, they've got gold thread reinforcing the toe area. It's really brightly colored thread which shows up dramatically on the darker colored socks. I think it's ugly. But, of course, no one sees it if you keep your shoes on.
on October 31, 2013
I get my exercise with these socks. I spend most of the day leaning down and pulling them back up my legs. I can not recommend this product.
on November 30, 2010
I really like these socks! They are soft and fit well. I was first a bit confused by the product description - the six pack included four different colors. Seem well made. Very pleased.
on July 4, 2012
I read a lot of sock reviews before purchasing these. Based on the other reviews I thought I was surely purchasing the best sock and getting the best value. These socks were so paper thin when I got them I was afraid that if I was too carefree in putting them on my toe might burst through them. So, from day one I had to be very careful not to damage them. Also, they IMMEDIATELY began falling down and slouching. Before I ever wore them or even washed them they performed as if I'd had them for 20+ years, and had seen many rough days and wash cycles.
on January 23, 2014
Much too thin. These are more like dress socks. Total waste of money. They fit fine, but they are not the thick socks I needed for cold weather or for use at the gym. These are so thin - they are useless.
on January 8, 2015
I love the gold toe socks they hold up well and are always on point. The sock is not super thick they are on the thinner side but they are not as thin as a dress sock. So they are comfortable in most shoes.