- Brand Name: C&E
- Model Number: CNE86185
- Left Connector Type: HDMI A
- Left Connector Gender: Male
- Right Connector Type: HDMI A
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.02 shipping
6 Ft Gold-plated Super High Resolution Hdmi M/m Cable- NEW - Supports 4096¡Á2160p Resolution, Hdmi Ethernet Channel, and Audio Return Channel
|Price:||$4.67 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.32 (77%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3D Over HDMI Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
- 4K x 2K Video Support Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres. Supports resolution up to 2160p
- Additional Color Spaces Adds support for additional color models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
- Audio Return Channel Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data ""upstream"" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- Gold-plated Super High Resolution Hdmi M/M Cable-
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Length: 6 Feet (Single Pack) | Style: HDMI Male to Male
Top Customer Reviews
I realize some home-theater gurus are chafing at that last bit. The truth of the matter is, if you have a golden ear and are particular about exactly what connectors you use for your equipment, you're not going to be happy with this cable anyway. I'm an audiophile, gamer, and geek and I'm extremely happy that I bought a good, solid HDMI cable for a lot less than I'd be expected to pay in a retail store.
I really don't see the reason to spent $20-50 for the HDMI cable at your local BestBuy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my son whom is a DJ part time and he wants me to purchase a couple more they make his setting up a lot easier.Published 8 days ago by Tia J.
Cheap, quick and easy! Bought my Father a HDTV to replace his oldschool 420p DLP. These cables made setting up the sound bar a breeze and feel really sturdy for how cheap they... Read morePublished 3 months ago by MP
I had to buy another one because the ends broke off on the first purchase. Now the second one provides a good picture, but the sound comes through distorted after the TV being on... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Maxx88