5.0 out of 5 stars From MainlyPiano
Published on August 12, 2009 by Kathy Parsons

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrangements seem a little repetious
I can see where the composer's mind flows. However, the arrangements make me a little bored. My apologies to the composer.

However - your prompt delivery was mor than exceptional!
Published 9 months ago by Rob Combs

5.0 out of 5 stars From MainlyPiano, August 12, 2009
Kathy Parsons (Florence, OR United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Golden Autumn 2 Piano Sheet Music: Original Solo Piano Pieces (Paperback)
"Golden Autumn 2" is the companion songbook to Fariborz Lachini's CD by the same name. Transcribed note-for-note by David Shenton of New York Music Publishing, USA, the notation is clear and easy to read. The book is somewhat smaller than most piano songbooks, but the music is still easy to read. Much of Lachini's music tends to be slow and melancholy, which is great for working on playing with expression. Some of these fourteen pieces are more difficult than others, but players at an upper-intermediate and early-advanced playing level should have no trouble with them. Some of the timing is a little tricky and there were several places where there were some uncomfortable overlaps of the hands, but those are easy enough to fix. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Friborz Lachini, May 11, 2014
I was given some of his CDs as a gift, and it was the first time I had heard his music. I wanted to be able to play it also, and was delighted to find his arrangements in print and at a level I could attempt to play them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrangements seem a little repetious, October 20, 2013
Rob Combs (TWAIN HARTE, CA, US) - See all my reviews

However - your prompt delivery was mor than exceptional!

Golden Autumn 2 Piano Sheet Music: Original Solo Piano Pieces
Golden Autumn 2 Piano Sheet Music: Original Solo Piano Pieces by Fariborz Lachini (Paperback - July 7, 2008)
$30.00 $27.00