5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!
Published 21 months ago by Sheela

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay as a Soap
Haven't seen any exfoliating results. The soap is a little scratchy and inconsistent in texture. Buy if you want industrial looking soap but wouldn't buy it to exfoliate. Think this is more for the guys.
Published 16 months ago by Curious

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Goat's Milk with Golden Blossom Honey and Oatmeal Soap (Exfoliant) Made With Local Farm Fresh Goat Milk (Health and Beauty)
The price tag on this bar of soap is high, but when one can use it on their face, hair & body & it lasts for 4 or 5 weeks that makes a huge difference. Furthermore, it doesn't have anything toxic in it. They ran out of the $11. bar & gave me the $19. bar at no extra charge. The service is great with very speedy delivery. I have what is considered "black" or "mixed" hair and it works great on my hair & scalp. Many people spend much more when buying the products seperately. If I could give it more stars I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very light but best cleaning soap, February 6, 2014
I use this soap to wash my face. It cleans thoroughly and rinses out very well. Doesnt leave any film, or make your skin feel tight. It doesnt dry out your skin also. Its an excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOAT'S MILK WITH GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY AND OATMEAL SOAP, October 23, 2012
WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WILL BE BUYING MORE. I AM ALLERGIC TO MOST SOAPS BUT NOT THIS ONE, AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS PRODUCT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was wrapped well and smells nice, also feels nice on my skin, September 1, 2014
JK (California) - See all my reviews
Came fairly quickly, 5 days I think. Was wrapped well and smells nice, also feels nice on my skin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay as a Soap, May 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting and skin-loving, October 22, 2013
I liked that the bar lasted longer than any homemade, organic soap I've ever used. What kept me from giving it 5 stars is the scent... or lack of. I like enough fragrance to enjoy bathing/showering. The bar had little scent to begin with, and after a few uses, was all but scent-free. For people who prefer no-scent products, this would be great. Lathers well and rinses clean.

Rate and Discover Movies