Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 17, 2011
Beautiful, soft and elegant...very nicely made and the buttons add a nice touch...High quality..U cannot go wrong with this purhase!
on November 9, 2013
I bought these to wear at the office to keep my hands warm. I type all day and sit next to a window and my hands get very cold in the winter. I almost purchased a pair of short leg warmers for the same purpose, until I came across these. I really like the thumb holes as they allow the fabric to cover just enough of my fingers to keep me warm, but allow for comfortable typing. I also wanted something that would match with professional dress so I bought the black. They are also very soft. I read the reviews and felt they were quite accurate. I haven't had any trouble with the buttons, but have only worn them a few times. I'm not really worried about that, as the knit of the warmers is cute enough with or without the buttons. I am pleased with the comfort and look for the price. They remind me of a Michael Jackson accessory! Quite hip.

Update: I wear these at work every few days when my hands get cold. I wear 3/4 length sleeves regularly, so these do help. I did have a coworker stop by my desk and ask what the heck I had on my arms. They told me that was the funniest thing they had seen all day and it reminded them of Michael Jackson. I happen to like Jackson -- he didn't. Oh well. I guess my review was accurate.
on February 15, 2012
Within five minutes of putting these on three of my buttons fell off. Other than that they are warm, cute, and comfortable. Yes I can easily sew the buttons back on, but I shouldn't have to.
on November 28, 2011
Beautiful fingerless gloves! I love them. :)
I'm very pleased with my selection and wouldn't hesitate to purchase again from this boutique.
on October 25, 2011
This gloves measure 13 inches long. They come in a nice bag that you can store other items. I ordered the pink ones and it does look like the picture. However the black shiny buttons are a bit scratch. I will be changing the black buttons for pearl ones to give it a classy look.
on November 19, 2013
Very cute! Fits normal, and is a comfortable fabric. Buttons do look a bit different in person. I would scope them out with the enlargment feature. I thought they were all black and they have a wide rim of silver on them. Still cute, I just have a gold accented winter coat and wish that I would have noticed the silver, totally my fault for not looking closer.
on December 31, 2012
The buttons were sewn on so loosely that they fall off with little provocation. And really kind of pointless without the thumb part having a tiny sleeve. Why have 4 semi warm fingers and 1 frozen thumb?
on January 9, 2013
This is a first for me. I've never had this problem with an Amazon purchase. Whatever I got was not as pictured. I ordered the grey. I think I got the brown by mistake. Either that, or this is a very brownish grey. They weren't going to go with the outfit I ordered them for, but okay, I could deal. Then I noticed the buttons were put on floppy and three were noticeably out of line with the others. The floppyness problem is that the button shanks are too long so the buttons aren't held close to the fabric or sewn securely. Not a tight, neat look which is what I expected from the picture. The buttons themselves are passable. Cheapish but passable.

Then I tried them on. No thumb hole. Where's the thumb hole? Photo shows a thumb hole. And then I saw the raveling. The seam by the top just popped open as I slid them on. I'm 5'2" and wear juniors and these felt too small and short to me. Cursed. I'm not going to bother returning them because it's not worth the money or aggravation but I'm NOT happy. Too bad because they have much "cute" potential.
on October 19, 2014
I really like these because I work outside all day and use my Ipad/Iphone so like my fingers free, Love that there is no annoying bulk between my fingers. I have larger hands with ring size 8/9 and these are not tight on my hands. The arm part is a little snug and it gets a little hot so I roll them down to my wrists. The buttons are very cheap looking to me but it does make it very easy to know how to put them on so I don't have to look for the thumb hole. They suit me well!
on January 14, 2014
As soon as I saw these, I knew I had to get them. They look so cute, and I figured would be perfect for keeping my hands warm, and fingers free. I got the purple set, with black buttons, and I adore them!! I've had them for about a week now, and I really love them.

~Fit: They fit perfectly! I'm average to thin, and they fit just how I wanted. They are slightly loose if I don't have a long-sleeve shirt on underneath, but that is great for me, because I enjoy the extra room, and the ability to wear them over shirt sleeves.

~Buttons: I read several reviews where people were complaining that the buttons look cheap, but I don't think so at all! I don't really know what people are expecting, unless they want gem-stone buttons, but these look really nice. Yes, they are plastic, but they are shiny and polished, and they look expensive. They are attached really well, and I haven't had any problems with them being too loose or coming off, even when I took a nap with them on.

~Color: as far as the purple set, the color is awesome! Just how the picture shows, very rich and deep color.

Overall, I adore these gloves, and am planning on getting several more pairs. If these look like something you'd like, get them! Warm, cute, comfy, and a great price- what's not to like!? :)

See 1 answered question