Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 30, 2013
I got it as a stocking stuffer gift for my girlfriend and well it was dead on arrival sent it back now ordering again. I'll change my review if the new one works.

Update got a second one in the mail after sending the other back the new one also does not work. FAIL again.

Update number 2 I decided to not send the second watch back and went to a jeweler and had them put a watch battery in for $5 and it worked fine.
on December 13, 2012
not very happy with this watch.. the watch part is HUGE, and the gemstone ring looks really cheap.. the watch part is also really heavy in comparison to the band, so it feels really lopsided when it's on.. pretty bummed, because off of the picture, I was really excited to get it.. not happy with how it looks in person.
on September 29, 2014
Love the watch! It is darling!! I have been wearing it with my camo clothes. Very nice especially for the price. It came really quickly. I would recommend. Good quality and easy to read.
on July 23, 2013
When I went to replace the battery a red and gold wire came off and would not work once the new battery was placed.
on February 26, 2015
Wife likes the watch. The first time she wore it, it lost a few minutes. It's worked fine since.
on July 25, 2013
this is super cute i wear it to work when i need a pop of color thank you so much