5.0 out of 5 stars awesome fashion watch
i wanted a nice white fashion watch with some bling bling to show off with my casual daily outfit....this watch is just wonderful...pretty sturdy so far and the clock face looks pretty sweet...so long story short....the watch looks exactly the same like on the picture and video....AWESOME !!!
Published on March 2, 2011 by JJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but cheaply made
I bought this for the cheap price and I shouldn't be surprised that its cheaply made. I had to take out a few pins to remove a few links and now the pins are always trying to come out. That doesn't prevent me from wearing it.
Published on December 8, 2011 by C. Pack

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but cheaply made, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Golden Classic Women's 2284_white "Time's Up" Rhinestone Accented White Metal Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Affordable good quality watch, May 22, 2011
My wife wanted a fashion kind of watch. This fits the bill. It's affordable and looks very nice on her. It seems to be a good watch. We will see over the next few years how long it will last. It makes my wife to shine a little bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome fashion watch, March 2, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute! Dresses up pretty much any outfit. Nice for the price!, August 13, 2012
A co worker of mine has a watch just like this one, that she paid around 150.00 for. When I saw this one I was assuming it would be cheesy, but from the other reviews I decided to try it out. I LOVE IT! So cute, can barely tell the difference between mine and co-workers. So glad I got it, makes any outfit look cute,

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 16, 2011
Great watch at an ever greater price! I wanted a trendy white watch for work that is an eye-catcher and ladies, this is it! I've received numerous compliments and they are surprise that a watch of this nature is under $20. My only con is I'm not a fan of link watches because of my small wrist, but it's well worth it for this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch*****, June 2, 2011
I bought this watch for my daughter for mothers day. It came quickly and she loved it. It is a very nice watch and she will get lots of wear out of it. I would buy from this dealer again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, May 23, 2011
This item came on time. Wasn't sure about the quality of the watch until I wore it a few times and received compliments. I would recommend this item and have recommended the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, April 16, 2014
Exactly what I have been searching for . I have been receiving so many complements. Great for gift. Eye catcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 15, 2014
I purchased this watch about 18months or more ago - and still ticking away happily - very impressed for a "cheaper" watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for the Money!, December 10, 2013
Watch is really large on my wrist, so I need to take it to a jeweler to have some links removed. Love the overall look of the watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›