Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2011
My wife wanted a fashion kind of watch. This fits the bill. It's affordable and looks very nice on her. It seems to be a good watch. We will see over the next few years how long it will last. It makes my wife to shine a little bit more.
on December 8, 2011
I bought this for the cheap price and I shouldn't be surprised that its cheaply made. I had to take out a few pins to remove a few links and now the pins are always trying to come out. That doesn't prevent me from wearing it.
on March 2, 2011
i wanted a nice white fashion watch with some bling bling to show off with my casual daily outfit....this watch is just wonderful...pretty sturdy so far and the clock face looks pretty sweet...so long story short....the watch looks exactly the same like on the picture and video....AWESOME !!!
on January 9, 2012
So cute, perfect size!! I didn't need to remove any links or anything. It's not too heavy and it's not to flashy. It's all just kinda right. I saw the watch Sandra Bullock wore in Blindside and I wanted one just like it that didn't cost and arm and a leg. This is the perfect match!
on February 24, 2012
Very cute watch, but very heavy. It's a tad big and I'm afraid that if I take out one of the links it won't fit. The face is so heavy that it hangs under my wrist and I'm constantly having to mess with it. A little disappointing.
on August 13, 2012
A co worker of mine has a watch just like this one, that she paid around 150.00 for. When I saw this one I was assuming it would be cheesy, but from the other reviews I decided to try it out. I LOVE IT! So cute, can barely tell the difference between mine and co-workers. So glad I got it, makes any outfit look cute,
on August 16, 2011
Great watch at an ever greater price! I wanted a trendy white watch for work that is an eye-catcher and ladies, this is it! I've received numerous compliments and they are surprise that a watch of this nature is under $20. My only con is I'm not a fan of link watches because of my small wrist, but it's well worth it for this watch!
on July 24, 2014
Love this watch! Looks more expensive than it is. Large face with very sparkly rhinestones. Had another one similar and broke it. This watch is as nice if not nicer. Highly recommend if you want a blingy summer watch.
on July 11, 2013
This watch is amazing! It has lots of bling but classy for work! The band is not rubber like I thought, but I dont care because it looks great! And it came with batteries! It looks like the real deal!
on March 5, 2013
The watch came at a decent time. It came in a nice box, i was rather surprised to be honest. It looks just like the picture. At first i couldn't get it to keep time but i figured it out. Im about 5'5 and 135lbs and the watch hangs loosely around my wrist. Its not tight like i wanted it to be, but it wont slip over my wrist and fall off. But overall its not a bad deal.