5.0 out of 5 stars Its Great!!
Published on November 30, 2012 by Mark

3.0 out of 5 stars buckel
the sharp edges hit me in the stomach. it a very pretty buckle though. Thank for doing business with me
Published 15 months ago by Stoney Green

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Great!!, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Golden Eagle Western Belt Buckle (Apparel)
This is a great belt buckle!! The belt buckle is a little bit bigger than the dimensions listed, and its a great size for a skinnier person like me. The belt buckle looks a lot better in person than in the picture; the eagle has a lot more deep golden color to it. The picture makes it look to be a lighter, yellowish gold, but it is really a more dark gold. I have gotten so many compliments about it too which means that I am not the only one that loves it! I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yee-Haw!!, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Golden Eagle Western Belt Buckle (Apparel)
When I received this belt buckle in the mail, I was thoroughly impressed. The metal backing is darker, more of a gun metal look, with the intricate design. The eagle is also a tad bit darker but it is very prominent against the gun metal backing. This buckle is also relatively large and that was what I was looking for. My only problem is that I wish it was oval. Meaning that I don't like the pointed edges that much. Not because it doesn't look good, it looks amazing with it, but depending on the way you sit, the edges can poke you. My recommendation is too tuck in your shirt to use as a layer of protection between your skin and the edges. Other than that, I would give it more than a 5 star rating if I could. Also, can't beat the price!

Pros:
Nice Color
Large
Metal
Impress people
Relatively Light
Cheap
Fast Shipping

Cons:
Edges

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buckel, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Golden Eagle Western Belt Buckle (Apparel)
Nice size buckel, love the design/appearance. Wish it would have been a little heavier, though for the price point it is more than adequate. Will definitely recommend to my friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars buckel, September 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Golden Eagle Western Belt Buckle (Apparel)
Loved it and so did the person it was given to along with some decorative cowboy boots... perfect gift. T

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Eagle Belt Buckle, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Golden Eagle Western Belt Buckle (Apparel)
Love it !! Bought it for my Husband and he loves it. It looks just like the picture and is made well.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is Regal Looking!!!, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Golden Eagle Western Belt Buckle (Apparel)
I love it!!! It is a master piece of stunning beauty and craftsmanship. It looks great with jeans. The gold eagle forms a nice contrast against the silver background. It is masculine looking and stylish. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy belt buckle, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Golden Eagle Western Belt Buckle (Apparel)
This seems like a good buckle, but beware, the eagle protrudes out and can scratch the tail gate of your pickup truck if you are not careful.

2.0 out of 5 stars Permanently damages belt holes, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Golden Eagle Western Belt Buckle (Apparel)
The golden eagle is attached to the buckle with two small rivets and does not look as good as portrayed in the picture. It looks cheap. The most significant defect is the post on the back that "fits" into the belt holes. Unlike other western buckles, this is not a curved hook but a round ball on a cone cast into the metal of the buckle. This ball and the base of the cone are 13/64 inch in diameter and don't fit through the belt hole except by force and leave the belt hole permanently enlarged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Eagle western Belt Buckle, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Golden Eagle Western Belt Buckle (Apparel)
This is a kick ass buckle, beautiful this is oversized the American Eagle , I haven't even wore it yet I just carry it around in a case and show people. It looks like something your can just side on your favorite dresser.

Wonderful buckle the that I ordered from amazon and really delivered what I was looking for , in the future I think these buckles should have measurements .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›