5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes
I used these shoes for over a year and did not wear them out. They were comfortable and light weight. No problems with them yet. Just starting to show wear after a year in a maintenance shop.
Published 21 months ago by J

1.0 out of 5 stars Worn out quick
Published on November 16, 2012 by Steven C. Landis

1.0 out of 5 stars Worn out quick, November 16, 2012
I work as a Contractor in Afghanistan and it is becoming the rainy season here and I was looking for a lightweight boot that I can wear that will have good traction, ventilation, water-proof and most of all water proof. So far, this boot is exactly that. I have only had these boots for two weeks, but they are comfortable, and waterproof (in the rain). let me continue three weeks later: these boots are coming apart at the seams, not a good shoe! I would not recommend this shoe to anybody. I will NEVER buy this brand again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Temporary Boots, April 4, 2010
K. Clark (The Big O, SD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golden Retriever Men's Waterproof Safety-Toe Casual/Work Hiking Boot (Apparel)
I've had these boots for 5 months now and the seams are coming apart, I work construction, but I am a Superintendent, so I do a lot of walking but the shoes do not see the work that my crew does. Not impressed by this brand!

1.0 out of 5 stars felt like they were already worn out, March 18, 2012
These were just weird. Both my husband and I tried both pairs of shoes on - in the wide and the medium.
First: NO difference between the wide and medium.
Second: They all felt like they had been broken in by different feet! It felt like there was already an impression of someone else's feet. We returned them immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, March 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes, March 2, 2014
Amazon Customer (Benton, AR United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered the wide shoe to match my wide feet. I expected more toe room from the safety toes. It is definitely too snug there but not so bad that the shoes are unwearable. Other than that they are pretty good shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I hoped they were., March 2, 2014
Timothy Oliver (SPRINGFIELD, VA, US) - See all my reviews
Good comfortable boots. I haven't worn them long enough to really break them in yet but they are great so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars boots, November 27, 2013
poor fit had someone else wear them ok
they are large and klunky need better fit finish was poor also

1.0 out of 5 stars Golden Retriever Men's Hiking Boot,Sage, October 1, 2012
Shoes are falling apart after 4 months use. I had high hopes. 30 day cash back time is up. They will not stand behind the shoes. My loss. Don't waste your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weight and eyelets are the only problem, February 27, 2012
TR "TR" (NEW DELHI, INDIA) - See all my reviews
Pros:-
1) Great traction
2) Very warm & snug fit
3) Performance waterproof (do NOT interpret as "submersible"!!)
4) Glides over thorn bushes small stones and pebbles

Cons:-
1) On the heavier side
2) Design of shoe-lace eyelets could ahve been improved - unless tied properly, they may loosen up
3) Require routine maintenance (read: keep a watch for sole rip off and fix them in good time)

Overall VFM (value for money) at the given price-band: 7 / 10

Shipping: 10 / 10 (via UPS to New Delhi, India)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase!, February 7, 2012
I bought a pair at a local shoe shop for my uncle and he loves it! He says they're light even with the safety toe. He wears them all the time and has held up well!

Golden Retriever Men's Waterproof Safety-Toe Casual/Work Hiking Boot