Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Questions & Answers
Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket
by Golden State Fruit
4.5 out of 5 stars (157)
$39.95
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
vote
Each item came individually sealed and tasted incredible. I bought it as part of an anniversary gift for my fiancé, and it took her some time to work through such a large assortment of sugary goodness. She didn't even open the popcorn until at least 2 weeks or more after delivery, and even then it tasted fine. Out of the assortment that was the thing that most concerned me. Nothing tasted stale. Even the items we opened up to a month later.
Aug 13, 2013 by Andrew allmon
votes
about 18 inches by 8 but i'm not 100 %
Dec 11, 2014 by Jeffrey Bruff
votes
I didn't see anything in the product descriptions to indicate that any part of this item is kosher. That doesn't mean it isn't, but you'll probably need to contact the manufacturer and/or seller to find out for sure. They have a web site at GoldenStateFruit.com.
Nov 11, 2013 by KimberlyM
votes
Sorry I allready gave the rest of it away i wish I could have got the dimentions for you
Nov 21, 2014 by jamie
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers