5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
Published on January 6, 2012 by sailingsoon

3.0 out of 5 stars It was not square shape!
The product was a present for someone, and when it arrived, I realized it's much smaller than one would expect and it was an oval shaped tray, not square as shown in the picture. I hope the fruit/dried fruit tasted good.
Published 14 months ago by poonam kaur

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Golden State Fruit Flora Dried Fruit and Nut Gift Tray (Grocery)
This fruit tray arrived on time and in excellent condition. It was even more attractive than I expected and was festive and appealing. This was a gift for my boss, who expressed gratitude and appreciation for such a thoughtful gift - one that required no refrigeration or special serving plates (it came pleasantly arranged in its own tray), and could be consumed throughout the holidays, and beyond. I will certainly purchase this item in the future for those 'hard to buy for' people on my list.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was not square shape!, June 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, June 19, 2012
Juel (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I purchased this tray as a Mother's Day gift and was very pleased with the product. It was large and there was plenty of fruit and nuts to share. The entire family enjoyed it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 11, 2013
Ordered two, saw one. Disappointed in the actual size and arrangement didn't look as good as the picture. Not worth the money, but not awful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, April 26, 2012
I ordered this basket as a gift for my mother and grandmother. They both loved it and said it was delicious. I would definitely order it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Dad..., June 20, 2013
he likes it...nice variations from this provider, and shelf life is great. I recommend it for the dried fruit lover in your family
Mark in NY

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative to flowers, June 8, 2012
I sent this as a gift for Mother's Day. It's always flowers, flowers, which are tradtional, but Mother (being thrifty) always remarks that flowers don't last long and get the expense gets thrown into the trash in a couple weeks.

This is a nice alternative and she said the fruit and nuts were attractive and good quality. She liked them.

I would consider this again. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom loved it!, May 14, 2013
Mom said she left the plastic wrapping on until after all the Mother's day visitors had gone because she didn't want to share! Now I know she liked it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge Disappointment, September 21, 2013
Jeff Allen (Lawrenceville, GA, US) - See all my reviews
The product was nowhere close to the quailty that others have commented on - it was very disappointing and nowhere close to being worth the purchase price - even the color of the dried fruit was considerbly different than the example photography. I considered returning even after I opened the shrink wrapping but decided since I opened, I would see what I could salvage. The nuts were about it. I would encourage you not purchase this product, I have learned my lesson about food products on Amazon. Its simply best to not chance it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dad loved it! ...but no gift card option, July 27, 2012
Bought this as a gift for Father's Day and sent it to his work. He said he enjoyed it. The only thing is I wanted to enclose something that said Happy Fther's Day and they seller did not offer this option. They should considering these kind of things are often sent as gifts.

Golden State Fruit Flora Dried Fruit and Nut Gift Tray