5.0 out of 5 stars Dried Fruit Tray
I purchased one for a gift and decided to try one for myself. The dried fruit was moiste and tastey. The nuts were fresh. I would definetly recommed this as a holiday basket or a thinking of you. The apperance was good and the taste just as good.
Published on November 21, 2009 by Tracy Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Tiny Product
I got this as a Christmas present for my Aunt who loves both dried fruit and nuts. I actually had to supplement this gift with something else because the tray size was so small. I was really disappointed. The quality was great, but the price for the size was not.
Published on October 24, 2012 by QueenC815

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Tiny Product, October 24, 2012
This review is from: Golden State Fruit Pacific Coast Classic Dried Fruit Tray Gift (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Size Matters, December 21, 2011
VERY DISAPPOINTING!
Wow... talk about SMALL!! this is in a 9" x 9" box sub divided by four smaller containers. Very small portions for the large price! I can get my fruit and nuts in states other than Cali. if this is what everything costs. Save your money, go to your grocery and make your own fruit/nut tray. You'll get 3 x's the amount and will look much better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not from the Pacific Coast, April 26, 2011
I'm sure that the fruit and nuts are just fine. But, if for example, you want to buy fruit and nuts that were grown in the Golden State instead of just packed there, you should know that on the label on the back it says that it's from Argentina, another country I've forgotten, and the USA. No mention of California at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dried Fruit Tray, November 21, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture looks better than the actual item., September 26, 2012
Since I gave this as a gift I haven't tried the food. However I was a bit disappointed in the way it looked. In the picture everything has been loosened up and primped so it presents well and seems more than it is, but it doesn't appear as nice 'in person' with it all squished in and flattened out. Had I seen this before buying I would have gone with one slightly larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, December 7, 2012
I felt it was well worth it. Good combination. Although a lot of people complained about the size and price, I felt it was a great deal considering it was free shipping, fast delivery, well packed, good variety, and delicious. I would recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, October 16, 2010
Jilly (United States) - See all my reviews
I wasn't sure what to expect with fruit ordered over the internet but this gift box was really fresh and delicious.

I will be definitely ordering from this company in the future with no hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars dried fruit, September 21, 2010
The dried fruit and pistachios were really good. Would purchase again from this company.

3.0 out of 5 stars important to know the size, December 28, 2012
KewlWins (Santa Cruz, CA, US) - See all my reviews
important to know the size (actual size) Nice gift but very very small
Distributor should be highlighting gift size to assure customers know what they are purchasing, especially for it is a GIFT

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, April 5, 2013
Way smaller than expected. Not a lot of value for the money. Quality was good though. I felt like the description was misleading about the size of item.