ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components 100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Customer Discussions > Golden Sun: Dark Dawn forum

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (spoiler thread)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 15, 2010 1:12:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2010 5:52:04 AM PST
ChibiNeko says:
I figured I'd post a thread for everyone to discuss the plot of the game as well as say what they loved, their predictions, & what they were a little irked by.

If you haven't finished the game then don't read unless you want spoilers.

Here's what I'm predicting for the next game:

1) Amiti's father is going to be Alex. I figured it was a toss up between Piers & Alex, but towards the end they have that *really* awkward speech between Kraden & the team where they go out of their way to avoid outing Alex & mention "might be related to someone on the team".

2) Is it just me or did Hou Ju seem to have a little crush on Matthew? Speaking of crushes, I'm interested to see what happens to Piers & Nowell. I'm a little squicked out at the idea of the two of them together because Nowell looks so young & Piers is so old, but it could work.

3) What is Alex really up to? He helps at one turn then hinders at another. Did all of this stuff need to happen to stop the dangers that happened after the GS came up.

4) I'm wondering where the dark adepts have been hiding all this time. And what about the idea of Sheba dropping from the sky? Speaking of Sheba, where did she go off to? Is she with Felix?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Dec 15, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 15, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.4 out of 5 stars (163)