4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable game

2.0 out of 5 stars Erases progress when finished
Published 20 months ago by Daisy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable game, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Golden Trails: The New Western Rush [Download] (Software Download)
This game offers more than the average hidden object game in that many of the objects in the puzzles are animated and bring a bit of "life" to the game. Also while you are searching out the regular hidden objects, there are extra hidden things to find as well and rewards for finding them, which is always a nice plus. The game is very "replayable" as well because when you start the second game, they give you new objects to find and not the exact ones you've already "memorized". Some of the objects were well hidden but you get plenty of hints throughout the game!

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, September 1, 2011
I really enjoy playing hidden object games, so i tried a free trial of golden trails: the new western rush, and was not dissapointed, so i purchased the game at amazon, and even my kids liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really liked this game., November 18, 2012
The game was easy to play but a few of the objects are very hard to find. You must shoot the bad guys in order to get hints. I never needed to use a walkthrough for this game. It took me about 4 hours to play from beginning to end. I have now played this game several times and I have not gotten bored with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, February 1, 2013
Not in the mood for a Western, I skipped over this title for a long time, but finally, I tried it (trial, purchase, played it through, and then played it again!). Wow, much better than expected! Decent storyline, bits of humor, great HO scenes, and enough 'evidence' and periodic summaries of the adventure's investigation to keep the player as informed and up-to-date as necessary. It's fun and not overly challenging in HO scenes to simultaneously: 1. look for items, 2. gather star/badges, 3. shoot pop-up bad guys (for more Hints). If you like points, the game is happy to dish them out for all sorts of reasons like not using any Hints, getting X bad guys, and so on.

Good:
Very decent graphics.
Findable objects.
Cute story.
Enough things to do without feeling lost or overwhelmed.
Replayable.

Bad:
Not quite long enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars game, February 24, 2013
nice to see a western game come into play and actullay see a cowboy instread od alaiens or monsters in a game.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game!, August 17, 2013
I recommend this one. Not only does it have nice graphics but it also is very fresh and different from other HOG's I have played. I love the story line where you play a sheriff investigating a crime. There is a shooting gallery to gain badges and clues of the story after each chapter. You also look for stolen Items and watch out for bandits in the HO scenes!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Golden Trails is a good Hidden Objects game., July 3, 2013
I liked Golden Trails. It included some mini-puzzles in addition to the Hidden Objects portion of the game. The only thing I wish the game had included was more than just one kind of hint in how to play a special "key" scene. There were several scenes that required an object from another scene and I had to backtrack at least three times before everything was in place to solve a puzzle.

But other than that, I did like the game. If you like a hidden objects game, then this game is for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Erases progress when finished, May 9, 2013
The game is fun until you finish it. I've finished it twice and when I get to the unlocked I can play it, but when I close down, save my progress and come back to play later the unlocked part is locked again and I have to start from scratch. I don't like that at all, if I finished it got the trophies and unlocked version, it should stay unlocked unless I chose to start the game over from scratch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hidden Treasure Game, June 4, 2014
Lots of adventure in this "Western Mystery". There are many extra games as well. Once you've completed the main game, you'll have plenty to play later. Very good hidden item game.

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was kind of boring., April 9, 2014
It didn't take very long for me to finish this game.I guess it would be better for kids than adults.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›