4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad For the Cost
Published 9 months ago by Rick Bennette

2.0 out of 5 stars slow delivery, slow computer, broken wire
Published 6 months ago by Mark M.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad For the Cost, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Goldengulf 10" inch Mini LAPTOP Netbook Android Computer Notebook Wifi 3G Camera with flash player youtube facebook and mouse (Personal Computers)
The first thing to know is this device is more like an Android tablet with a keyboard and included mouse, but no touch screen. It uses Android Jellybean 4.1 as its operating system. With a 1.5 Gig processor, it's fast enough to play mP4 video clips. 512 meg of RAM and 4 GIG internal storage isn't much storage, but it is good enough for the intended use of this device; to keep in touch via internet while travelling. It has a front mounted SD card slot, two USB ports and an HDMI port so you can add 32 GIG of storage. It also has an RJ11 jack for connecting into the internet via cable instead of Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi does work well, and it's easy to set up. It also has a mike and headphone jack, as well as a built in standard definition camera good enough for Skype. It works well with Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and all the usual websites most of us use to keep in touch.

The display has plenty of resolution for its size, but it lacks the brilliance and color we have come to expect from more expensive devices like an iPad or a Kindle Fire HD. It flickers a bit when first turned on, and it has a bluish cast to it. The flickering goes away after a few minutes of being on, and the bluish cast gets slightly better as well, but it's still not a nice neutral toned screen when it comes to displaying whites or grays.

The unit ships from China in about two weeks. It does not feel solid like a major brand laptop, but it doesn't feel exceptionally cheap, either. With care it should last a few years. The internal lithium ion battery is not user replaceable, so unless you're handy with a screwdriver and a soldering iron, when the battery goes, that's it.

Personally, I find it challenging to work with an on screen virtual keyboard and touchscreen. I like a real keyboard and mouse when I write my novels, and this was the main reason I chose this device. For those who want a tablet with a real keyboard and mouse all in one unit, this is your ticket. This little machine is compact and light and should satisfy your travel needs as long as you don't expect it to keep up to a full featured Windows or Mac laptop. But for a little over a hundred bucks, it won't kill you if you break it or lose it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 21, 2013
This product is fantastic and so convenient. I am able to do all my schoolwork on it and take notes in class without having to lug around a big, heavy laptop and laptop case. It's nice and light and easy to carry and to use. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfaction guaranteed service, March 4, 2014
The product I purchased was a mini laptop it was packaged well and came quick. It was everything it said it would be . I made a mistake and ordered the wrong product I needed a laptop with DVD /CD capability so I had to return it . when I inform the seller of my problem he was so helpful in helping me to resolve my problem . He kept in communication with me to until I was satisfied with the resolution. It's sellers like Mr. LI that makes me feel safe to shop at amazon cause he really cared .

Way to go Mr. Li thank you !

p.s keep up the good work !

2.0 out of 5 stars slow delivery, slow computer, broken wire, January 8, 2014
This was ordered 12/5, and delivered 1/2 certainly not in time for Christmas. The battery was not secured inside the unit, and when I unplugged the charger, the unit immediately went off. I took apart the unit and found the battery wire pulled off the circuit board. I resoldered it and gave it a good charge. It works now, but its fairly slow. It is cheap and light, and even rocks backwards when you press the power button.

to sum up... late delivery, needing me to solder it on day one, slow, and cheap make for a "2" rating

3.0 out of 5 stars i was a little dissapointed, March 10, 2014
i thought the camera would be better but the camera sucks. Its dark and when i try to use oovoo it shows up sideways. When i try to use tango it does the same thing

5.0 out of 5 stars cool laptop, July 17, 2013
i think this is the best laptop in the word to me probly not to others but to me love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars REALLY BAD PRODUCT, November 23, 2013
I am completely frustrated for buying this Notebook . My daughter save money for it and all she got was a tear on her face of disappointment, this was the worse thing I have ever buy on my life DO NOT BUY IT you can not trust this dealers the product was extremely bad. It didn't work after 2 moths , since I turn it on for the first time the screen didn't really work , the system was confusing, the mouse didn't work neither .It is also really sad the fact that my daughter end up without any kind of device because she spent her money on it and it was like throwing her hard work and money to the garbage.

5.0 out of 5 stars customer service, August 13, 2013
I wad not happy with the laptop. I contacted the compamy. The customer service was amazing! I highly recommend this seller. He is friendly and very pleasant to deal with. Thank you for the excellent ecperience!

3.0 out of 5 stars thanks, February 24, 2014
I liked the product but should of ordered a laptop. The mini lap top is more for pleasure and not college work, due to the loading time of each site. It was not the laptops fault it was mine for not researching it. But like I said if you want it for just goofing around on the internet then it is perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars slow and crappy, February 22, 2014
this is not even worth the hundred dollars buy a smart pnone and at least u can call someone for real

Rate and Discover Movies