Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Golf Travel Bags Hard Case - BLACK
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 25, 2013
We bought two of these cases to take our golf clubs on airplanes when we travel. The cases are very roomy and it is easy to pack your clubs, close and latch. There is plenty of extra room for shoes and accessories. The cases are well made and very sturdy. The wheels work great and the handle on the end is easy to grip when pulling the case. During one flight one of the latches opened up and was bent during handling. I was able to straighten the latch with a pair of pliers and it worked fine. On other flights none of the latches opened. The only suggestion I would make to the manufacturer is to offer a version where all three of the latches can be locked with the key.
on January 25, 2014
This case has many pros and a few cons. I bought this case for my husband who wanted a hard case for his golf clubs because we travel a lot and he wanted to be able to take his golf clubs with him on the plane. When the package arrived I was shocked at the size of box but, when he pulled out the actual case it was huge! The pros, are it has locks to lock your clubs. Con to that is the locks stick. Pro, is it has wheels and handles to pull through airport with little effort. Con, the sheer size of this this is so large if you have a small trunk or any bags at all you may have to rethink taking your clubs, make two trips to the airport, rent a truck, or find a different way. Other than some of these things my husband likes the case.
on January 25, 2014
This one is max size I am told for the airlines to take without an extra charge. It is a dream to be able to easily put in my carry bag and driver with no drama. I have used it twice and it has held up to the baggage handlers so far. I got rid of my Club Glove and got this because Delta made me sign a waiver of damage because I was using a "soft bag". So I take no chances with my sticks. Buy with confidence is what I would say as far as my experience with this product.
on January 31, 2014
The case is well designed with convenient positioning of handles. I haven't used it yet so can't comment on durability when put to the test, but they seem sturdy. I would be nice to have a separate section to stash tees/balls/shoes. I actually ordered a black case and a silver one came, but it's a nice colour too. They do seem a little heavy but I guess you have to have that to withstand the airline luggage gorillas.
on June 27, 2014
I ordered the case and my wife traveled with it to Azerbaijan, long way from Louisiana. Clubs and case both made the long trip fine. The case is sturdy enough and no problems with the latches. I would still recommend the use of a luggage strap around the case (just because). Naturally it is somewhat ungainly but has to be to handle length of clubs and bag, the wheels worked fine though for wheeling through airport. The interior is well padded and plenty of room for shoes and extra golf balls.
on January 23, 2016
I would not recommend this case if you are traveling by airlines. The first time I used this case and I travelled through airports two of the three latches were broken when I arrived at my destination. That left me one functioning latch and luckily it was the center latch remaining for the trip home. The latches are a joke and the case is very flimsy. It did survive the trip back with one latch but it wasn't latched when I picked it up at baggage claim. It would probably be a decent case if you are traveling by car as is would not be subjected to the abuse it takes from airline baggage handlers. I had an SKB case for years until one of the latches was badly damaged by the airlines but was a much heavier duty case and latches than this one. Going back to the SKB case. A little more expensive but a much better hard case than this one.
on February 27, 2014
Found the travel bag very secure and it did provide great protection for my clubs. Also enough room in it to pack shoes, extra balls and clothing. One draw back is that it is long enough that using a compact rental car is not an option.
on July 19, 2013
Haven't tested it yet, but the first impression is good. It seems to be sturdy and it does hold my bag and clubs with space to spare. Wish the lock was numbered not keyed.
on February 1, 2014
The case is light weight and protects the clubs. I have used the case on two flights now and it has performed well.
I ship a cart bag with all my normal accessories plus shoes. Total weight 47 lbs. latches work well. I would recommend this case.
on April 17, 2014
Used this on my recent trip and while it worked as promised, we barely could get it into the back of a couple of SUVs we had to use on the trip. It barely fit into a Acura MDX and would not fit into most car trunks.

See 1 answered question