4.0 out of 5 stars Works every time if....
Published on November 19, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poo Poo Doggie Doo
Published on July 6, 2011 by Doubtful Maggie

4.0 out of 5 stars Works every time if...., November 19, 2012
Amazon Customer "Sputrock" (Camanche, Iowa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doggie Doo (Toy)
I read a lot of reviews on here and the ones that didn't like the toy basically said the same thing, it doesn't work or the poo doesn't go thru. The basic toy is very simple, you load some gooey stuff, you put in a stopper, you pump in air which makes the rude noises and pushes the poo out the other end. When we first got it, the hose to the leash was not on tight, so that's the first thing to check. Next, the bone stopper has to be in TIGHT, very tight. The times we squeezed the leash and it didn't make any noise, we twisted the bone and it worked right away. We've never had to wet or chill the poo. The only time we really got the poo stuck was when we tried to use Flaarp instead of the poo that comes with it. This stuff kept getting stuck. If you follow the above procedures, you shouldn't have any trouble.

UPDATE: So far I have bought 3 of them for my grandkids and every one works if you follow the steps above. Flaarp also works as long as it is relatively new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doggie Doo, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Doggie Doo (Toy)
This game is a blast! We laughed and laughed and laughed. However, sometimes the puddy gets stuck in the dog and you can't get it to come out. It ruins the game and takes the fun away. But It was a fun game when it worked correctly! Kind of expensive for the quality of the toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doggie Doo, July 26, 2011
This review is from: Doggie Doo (Toy)
I bought this for my 5 year old grandson's birthday. He absolutley loved it, as well as the adults there... Great & fun gift for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest Game Ever!, October 25, 2011
Lucia "lucia" (Marion, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doggie Doo (Toy)
If this thing doesn't make you laugh...well...never mind. I ordered the game out of curiosity and I'm glad I did. I'm planning a game night and can't wait to play it with friends. There are no children in my household but who cares. The poop sounds are really gross but it's so funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service!!!, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Doggie Doo (Toy)
My two boys (7 and 4) have thoroughly enjoyed this game for 6 months (as well as every other adult and child that has played it with them). It's hilarious! The reason I'm writing a review is for the fabulous customer service I received from Goliath Games. Our doggie doo lid was accidentally left off its container and our doo dried out. I emailed Goliath Games and got an immediate response. They sent a new pouch of doggie doo for free and it arrived two days later. Amazing customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really crappy, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Doggie Doo (Toy)
I bought this for my wife then she divorced me and left me for someone Who Was Not A Deranged Lunatic Thanks Doggie Doo You Have Destroyed My Marriage And My soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly Fun!, January 9, 2012
Length:: 1:18 Mins

I'm still shocked about how silly and fun this game is to play! You seriously have to give it a try to know how much fun it honestly is.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poo Poo Doggie Doo, July 6, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doggie Doo (Toy)
The commercials for Doggie Doo looked hilarious! The European toy awards for this toy looked entertaining. Everyone was all set to scoop the poop! What a disappointment! It was very difficult to get the putty "doo" to go through the dog, leaving players frustrated. Even after wetting the putty, as suggested, the dog was still constipated and wouldn't go. The toy was abandoned after half an hour. Also, shipping was supposed to be free, but Amazon charged me shippping. Don't believe the hype, this toy fails to work as described.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool for the first 7 minutes..., April 8, 2014
This review is from: Doggie Doo (Toy)
My 4 year old nephew was THRILLED when he opened this for Christmas, but the excitement died down once he realized that his little hands didn't quite have the power to push the poo all through the tube. The excitement fizzled and he moved on to something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars doo is crap, December 29, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doggie Doo (Toy)
I bought this toy from the store in as soon as we opened it up the Poo would not go through. So we never got to seE it poo. But we found out it was because the tubing is crap plastic. Everyone i asked who have on this game after I bought it says the same thing but when I took it apart the tubing was cracked in several spots so all in all this doggy doo is crap

Doggie Doo