4.0 out of 5 stars Not what is in the picture
Published on December 21, 2010 by Anna Walsur

3.0 out of 5 stars Fortunately my 4 year old NT son loves these stones ...
Watch out for the weight limit - 110 lbs is the ACTUAL limit. My son is 16 and he is slim for someone his age or disability, he weighs 120 lbs exactly and he bent one of the steps. Fortunately my 4 year old NT son loves these stones but the down side he cannot engage his brother into play since "stones" cannot hold weight.
Published 2 months ago by white_lilac

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what is in the picture, December 21, 2010
Anna Walsur (COLUMBUS, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gonge Riverstones (Toy)
I ordered this item for my girls for a winter indoor activity. It arrived in two days - love Amazon shipping! BUT, the picture shows 11 "stones" no where in the description is the quantity of "stones" listed. The box arrived and inside are 6 (six) stones. They are sturdy and brightly colored. I am very dissappointed with the description, picture and actual product count.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and so many ways to play!, September 13, 2010
Doctor Fang (Ann Arbor, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gonge Riverstones (Toy)
I purchased these for my 7-year-old son who craves "vestibular input". The quality of this toy is wonderful -- better than what can be seen in Amazon's photos. Each stone is high-quality, strong plastic, with a very effective non-skid lip around the bottom edge. They easily support less-than-svelte adults, as well.

As soon as we took the stones out of the box and started using them, we thought of 20 different ways to play with them. We came up with three or four different "crossing hot lava" games in the first day, and had tons of fun. They're also fantastic for making obstacle courses for remote-control cars, or moon-scapes or islands for Lego creations, or bases for indoor baseball(ish) games.

Another great feature is that the stones can "nest" together, requiring very little storage space.

This is a durable toy that inspires creativity in its use, the way a set of blocks would, for example. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 8, 2008
This review is from: Gonge Riverstones (Toy)
Better than expected product; High quality; great for many ages; I am a pediatric physical therapist and these stones have been a good addition to my balance challenge equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Gonge Riverstones (Toy)
Bought these for when the grandkids ages 2 - 6 come over to play. They spend a lot of time inventing games with them. A little pricey but extremely well made. I can probably pass them down to their kids!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, shinny colors, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Gonge Riverstones (Toy)
Very good toy. We bought this to help my daughter to strength her balance. I read some reviews before ordering it and decided to order two set which turned out to be the right thing to do...six pieces are just not enough to get the swing of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for a five year old girl, June 23, 2013
This review is from: Gonge Riverstones (Toy)
I bought these for my granddaughter who was turning 5 and actually she was wanting a balance beam. The beams were a little out of my price range but these made an instant hit. Her older sisters of 11 and 9 where even playing on them. It is a simple toy but one that is a fun acttivity to keep them entertained. I was a little concerned when I saw the age on the box at 2 years but like I said it was a hit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, wish there were more in a set, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Gonge Riverstones (Toy)
These are great toys, though I wish there were more in a single packet. They are a bit expensive, so though I would prefer to buy 2 sets its beyond what I feel comfortable doing right now. They would be particularly good for building confidence and balance in kids that aren't as good or comfortable with walking / running / climbing.

I got them because my son is HIGHLY mobile, and I though that playing a game where we jump from one to the next one to build balance. I wanted to increase his balance, to help him stay safe given his adventurous spirit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them!, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Gonge Riverstones (Toy)
The kids love these, even the 14 year old! The kids move around the house as a team with the last child picking up a "stone" and them passing it to the front to move forward. It is a great exerciser in team work and coordination. They have really held up to having a lot of weight on them and they do not slip around tile/wooden/rug flooring. They are a lot of fun and worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son's second favorite toy!, July 11, 2012
Mommy (Philippines) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gonge Riverstones (Toy)
The quality of the product is very good. The rubber at the bottom, the quality of the plastic and the weight of each stone could prevent accidents. My 3 year old son, who is now undergoing therapy could benefit a lot from this toy. I was disappointed though when I saw there were only 6 stones.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for imaginative play, February 4, 2011
This review is from: Gonge Riverstones (Toy)
My son always played "don't step on the hot lava" with pillows or other things thrown on the floor. I never knew stepping stones existed. He uses them in a vast number of ways. However, with bare feet, if you land on the edge it can be a little uncomfortable

Gonge Riverstones