Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.49

on October 18, 2007
I gave it four stars because there is some filler, but overall this is one slammin' package. Smart garage rock that's catchy as hell. I keep playing it and playing it and now my wife's about to kill me. But it's all worth it, man. Not too many good rock albums out there, but this is one of them. Buy it, dude!
on September 13, 2007
Black Lips are finally slowly creeping up into the overground? who cares! That just may be a good thing for them. the black lips rule. I thought Let It Bloom was gonna be a hard one to follow up. I must've been wrong. Notable songs are: Bad Kids (which will make you dance around. If you don't, there is something wrong with your ears), Cold Hands, Katrina. The whole album is pretty essential . . for a black lips fan at least.
on January 27, 2010
stop reading and just buy the album. It's catchy and fun but still gives a middle finger to the man.
on January 26, 2008
Maybe not as consistent as "Let it Bloom," but the high points are higher here: "Lean," "O Katrina," "Navajo," and "Cold Hands" are amazing. The best song they've ever written, and possibly the best punk song ever written by anybody, is "Bad Kids."
They're also great live, too, so get their live classic "Los Valientes del Mundo Nuevo" then catch them when they come to your town, and get really drunk at the show.
on September 16, 2011
After hearing much hype about this band I finally decided to buy one of their albums. With some albums the more you listen to it the more you like it.... With this one, the more I listened the more I dis-liked it. They really have a cool sound and ideas with the whole garage band vibe but they border to close on being amazing and at times getting annoying.
on April 5, 2008
Like i said before im more into the heavy stuff but you get that good old old school rock and roll sound from these guys.When i hear this im thinking im listening to a album from the 60's and 70's it's so freakin awesome.If you like this band you will like this album it rocks!
on September 27, 2007
The best the B'Lips have put out so far. What makes them unique is that none of their songs sound a like; some sound country (How do you tell a child), others, pop-rock (Bad Kids). If you knew old Black Lips you'll not recognize them. My favorite is Cold Hands.
on October 7, 2015
Saw these dudes at Detroit Bar in Costa Mesa, tornadoed my way to the front row and had a good time. Hearing them on record is the way they're meant to be heard!
on January 8, 2008
out of the garage , and into my head come the black lips, updated for our times.
on December 9, 2015