Scientifically Proven Method to get rid of Unwanted Thoughts and Destructive Behaviors
Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
You’re about to discover...
Thoughts and emotions have a profound effect on our spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical health. This combination book/workbook teaches you how you can effectively take control of your own thoughts and emotions to live a happy and fulfilling life.
Learn how to use the power of your brain in the way that God designed it to work. References from 52 articles, quotes, and current neuroscience research studies, along with 14 illustrations are included. Chapter 2 explains Brain Anatomy and Function written in every day language so that anyone can understand what occurs in your brain when you have a thought or an emotion.
The workbook includes affirmations for every area of life, including special sections for Christians, PTSD, Mental Illness, Addiction Recovery, and Teenagers.
The author has personally used this method for the past 10 years to successfully overcome and manage PTSD, Bipolar, Civilian and Military Sexual Trauma/Abuse, and as a support tool for an ongoing 12-Step Recovery Program.
Take Your Power Back! Take Control of Your Mind!
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
Download your copy today!
- What occurs in your brain when you have a thought or an emotion
- How to get rid of unwanted thoughts & destructive behaviors
- How to reduce you stress and anxiety level
- How to achieve a clearer focus in your day-to-day activities
- How to train yourself to think and behave in a healthy manner
- Why hearing your own voice on a recording commands your brain to act more powerfully than hearing another voice
- Specific guidelines to follow in creating a recording to achieve maximum results in the shortest amount of time
- How to initiate immediate Spiritual Growth and deepen your Faith
- Much, much more!
Start Improving Your Life Now by Getting the Help You Need!
Check Out What Others Are Saying By Reading the Reviews Below
Tags: brain, mind, control your mind, emotions, healing, recovery, affirmations, meditations, positive statements, positive thoughts, 12 step, 12 steps, alcohol, alcoholism, addiction, addictions, drugs, PTS, PTSD, Post-Traumatic Stress, bipolar, depression, anxiety, drugs, drug dependency, self-help, self-destruction, self-awareness, unwanted thoughts, destructive behaviors, nightmares, flashbacks, military, veteran, sexual trauma, sexual abuse, domestic violence, faith, spiritual, spirituality, identity in Christ, relationship with God, relationships with family, spouse, children, job career performance