Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Size: Pack of 3|Change

on February 27, 2010
These are OK - they get the job done but they are not great. They warp every other time they are in the oven, which does not fill me with confidence. Also, I have had these baking sheets for about 2 years and they have started to rust. Water collects in the rolled edge and can't escape fast enough to have it dry instead of rust. Luckily I'm getting married soon and can register for a new set of more heavy-duty baking sheets to replace these.
22 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2009
I bought 2 of these sets hoping to replace too many old and mismatched ones that don't stack and take too much of my limited cupboard space (I can't afford a kitchen remodel). HOWEVER, DESPITE WHAT ANOTHER REVIEWER SAID, these cookie sheets ARE DEFINITELY NOT `heavy duty' so they didn't keep their shape or withstand higher baking temperatures or prevent burning. I realized that even at such a bargain price THEY'RE NOT WORTH OUR MONEY IF WE NEED TO REPLACE THEM TOO SOON DUE TO WARPING, OR WE NEED TO BUY AN ADDITIONAL BETTER SET FOR HIGHER TEMPERATURES, OR IF THEY SABOTAGE/BURN OUR BAKED GOODS because this also wastes our valuable time and energy to prepare the dish, plus the food and the money we spent to buy it all, and the wasted energy to run the oven. My second paragraph details my bad experiences but the actual baking results were bad enough that I'm saving up to replace these after only one use. I have 1 Wilton non-stick baking sheet that REALLY IS heavy duty, it has remained flat and sturdy even at high temperatures, hasn't overcooked or burned the bottom of what I've baked, and has even remained non-stick and easy to clean. I'm hoping that a new Wilton set will be as heavy duty and made as well as my old one because I've finally learned that it's far wiser and cheaper in many, many ways to pay more for GOOD cooking and baking tools that will last and function well for decades.
My experience was: 1- The largest of these sheet pans had both warped when I was merely greasing them to season them, BEFORE I had even put them into the oven for the first time (YES, even non-stick pans needs seasoned before their first use). The middle sized ones warped in the oven the very first time I used them and my jelly-roll came out too lop-sided (I'm surprised it didn't spill over the edge and make a big mess in the oven). 2- I was concerned that each of these pans weighed less than any of my other equally sized sheet pans because the weight (and material) of a pan makes a significant difference in heat absorption and heat distribution. So, although I took the precautions of pre-heating the oven and rotating my pizza's and biscuits on the oven racks ½ way through the baking time, the bottoms were STILL nearly too burned to salvage. 3- I think it won't be too long before the first two reviewers have their pans warp or realize that inadequate pans contributes to their baked goods coming out overdone or burned on the bottoms due to chincy pans. 4- Like too many persons nowadays, I'm also on a limited budget and I took a gamble to try to stretch my money, so it's worth repeating that I've finally learned it's far, far wiser AND CHEAPER IN MANY WAYS to wait wait until I can afford to invest in genuinely good, durable and well made cooking and baking tools that will last and keep functioning well for decades.
55 comments|129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2013
If you have the oven on anything above 400 then these cookie sheets consistently "pop" which in turn "pops" the food off of the pan. I've had to deal with ruined food and a burnt smell in my house too many times because of these.
VINE VOICEon April 5, 2015
I read the reviews before ordering these baking treys and I still like them just fine. Yes, they are not your most expensive baking treys, and they do warp slightly when you take it out of the oven - and that's the main reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 - but they go back to original shape in a matter of seconds, at most two minutes.

Now I don't bake sweets, just vegetables so I am using the oven between 400 to 450 degree temperatures so if your temps vary, maybe you will have more or less warping, but the variance is small.

For me, the important thing is to have clean, and newish baking treys, because I like to switch them out more often. My older more expensive treys were stained beyond hope and clean-up, and I was sick of looking at them. I love these new clean light-weight baking sheets, and the price is perfect and for the occasional (once a week or maybe twice) use that I have for them, they are just fine.
review image
on November 22, 2011
This might look like a bargain, but it's not. I am convinced this product was never heat tested. "But, it's a cookie sheet," you say. Well, every single time this goes in the oven, it warps and disturbs the contents on the sheet. What sort of cookie sheet can't stand up to a 350 F oven? I'm considering covering mine with some decoupage and using them as trays.
on August 10, 2011
I love the pans, no problems with them at all. I have used them for about four months, 2 or 3 times per week. I hand wash them. There has been no warping or discoloration.
on April 5, 2015
I bought these to replace a new Calphalon set that warped at higher heat (375+). I am disappointed to say that these do too. :-(. I'm feeling like I'm in another universe and maybe my memories of prior baking sheets that held up fine is only in my imagination (!). Does anyone know of a baking sheet that can handle 400-474 degrees without twisting!?
review image
on July 27, 2013
Used the largest sheet twice. Everything sticks to it, regardless of what you spray on it prior to using it. Then cleanup is a impossible. In fact, I had to scrub the residue stuck to the sheet with a not abrasive scrubber and Barkeepers friend. The non-stick surface scrubbed right of and the sheet started to rust before it dried. I am not sure what I'll buy next, but I'll probably get a name brand with a warranty.
on February 21, 2016
These are nice non stick baking sheets. The three sizes are perfect for my needs. They are easy to clean and by lining with foil, they stay nice and clean for a long time. I have baked cookies, trail mix, and salmon on these and they work great. The edges are just the right size to pick up with an oven mit. The sheets have a small edge around them ensuring that the food stays in the sheet and doesn't spill off like some of the flat sheets with no edges that I have used before. These are sturdy and good for all my baking needs. The all stack inside of eachother meaning they don't take up much room in my cabinet.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 7, 2015
After using the cheapest baking pans we could find, the biggest issue we had was things overflowing the edges and spilling into the oven.

These trays solve that quite well, with a small lip along the entire perimeter.

The pans are also coated in a nice, non stick surface, though I still recommend covering them in aluminum foil to save yourself a lot of cleaning effort later.

Finally, the trays also stack. This is a huge space saving feature, and enables us to keep 3 trays in the space of one (really handy for the tight space under the oven).

Overall, I'm very pleased with our upgrade to these trays and would definitely buy them again. I'll keep this review updated in case anything changes!