Good Directions 955P Smithsonian Eagle Weathervane, Polished Copper
|Price:||$223.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$71.06 (24%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Exquisite heritage design from our prestigious Smithsonian Collection; handcrafted by Good Directions artisans
- Easy-to-assemble and install; Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls; 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo
- Assembled Size: 23" L x 38" H x 23" wingspan; Figure-only: 23" L x 20" H x 23" wingspan
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time; Our exclusive Single Point Contact design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Color: Polished Copper
From the Manufacturer
The Perfect Finishing Touch
Add that unique, personal touch to your home with an eye-catching copper weathervane. Good Directions weathervanes are heirloom quality and constructed to be a joy for generations.
Designed by American artisans
Sculptors first bring the subject to life in clay. Then the design is hand-molded in pure copper.
For the house-proud homeowner
Beautiful, functional, and lasting, a Good Directions weathervane expresses your pride in your home.
Why a Good Directions Weathervane?
- Handcrafted quality that will last for generations
- Easy to install with video and print instructions
- Engineered to spin easily in the wind
- Variety of mounting options available
- Your purchase is not complete until you are fully satisfied
Easy to Install
We offer a number of mounting options for our weathervanes and we provide step-by-step written and video installation instructions. Our customer service team is happy to answer any mounting questions.
This is our most popular roof mount. Easily adjusts to the pitch of your roof.
401AL Adjustable Roof Mount
585S Eave Mount
582 Cast Iron Floor Stand
Conventry Vinyl Cupolas
Top Customer Reviews
A few areas to consider when assembling.
1) The lower rod has threads on both ends (1/2" & 3/8") for the upper rod (3/8") to screw in. I accidentally had the rod upside down. It was easy to remedy by flipping ends. I also used lock tight (not supplied with kit) to secure the upper rod into the lower rod.
2) Do not over tighten the brass ring. It will break easy. Good Directions mailed replacement ring (including a spare) no questions asked even though it was my fault.
Once the cupola & weathervane was installed, it's great to see everybody who drives by slow down/stop to view my barn. It looks great. My wife wanted the rooster but admits the soaring eagle is much better than the aggressive mean looking versions we were finding.
I do not frequently post comments, this product from Good Directions I highly recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautiful vane. Fine material and workmanship. Looks great at the lakehouse!Published 16 days ago by James A. Turpin