5.0 out of 5 stars An Easy Book To Read
If you are looking for a book to provide a variety of dishes in order to help you lose weight and not go to great expense, try this selection.
Published 15 months ago by Bill

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay
Published 10 months ago by angies favorites

5.0 out of 5 stars An Easy Book To Read, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Good Housekeeping 400 Calorie Comfort Food: Easy Mix-and-Match Recipes for a Skinnier You! (Spiral-bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, tasty recipes, October 7, 2013
Love this cookbook. I got it from the library to "try it out". Honestly, with the prevalence of recipes on the web, I rarely buy cookbooks, but looking thru the recipes, I saw many that were interesting. I purchased this cookbook along with another in the series. Really easy recipes to put together for a weeknight dinner while keeping the calories down. Plus, love the "comfort food" factor! I also purchased a copy for my college-age daughter. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Yummy Recipes, April 22, 2014
D. Lyman (East Greenbush, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Some are great recipes and some I would never serve, but I don't do sweet things and that is the reason. Who would have thought there were so many recipes under 400 calories. One good feature to any of these books in the series is that some recipes offer additives to the menu. Yes, your calorie count goes up but there are at least ideas to make it a well-rounded meal. This book will keep you within your diet guidelines.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, March 30, 2014
Just an average book. Problem is there are so many that I know I can't use because my husband won't eat them.. Those with Hoisin sauce or soy sauce. Although there are some in the sweet section that I know I will use. Just don't like it as much as I thought I would. I am a cookbook collector and I probably have too many and this one just doesn't compare to a lot of my favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, January 31, 2014
Chock full of tasty fare, Good Housekeeping 400 Calorie Comfort Food has plenty of recipes to satisfy all food lovers, while keeping the calories to a minimum. Good Housekeeping 400 Calorie Comfort Food has become my go-to cookbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, January 5, 2015
Kate (Chesapeake VA) - See all my reviews
How to have a broad selection of tasty meals that are still calorie controlled

5.0 out of 5 stars Delish, July 24, 2013
I bought this for my wife and she really loves looking through to find the recipes she wants to try out...

2.0 out of 5 stars THe cook book pages stuck together, January 22, 2014
This book had something spilled on it so the pages were all stuck together. I was not impressed. It almost looked used but it was supposed to be new. The recipes look good, what I can read.

$14.95 $12.51