Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Good Info for Gringos Living in Baja
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$9.95

on April 27, 2010
This little book is packed full of useful information for visitors or ex-pats living in Baja Norte. Driving, insurance, doctors, dentists, real estate and many other topics you NEED to know to make the most of your visit or move.
on June 26, 2013
This book is GREAT for those of us who moved to Baja Norte!!!! Is filled with great advice. I will purchase some more to give away to some friends who are thinking on retiring in Baja! Reading this book gives you an idea of the reality and also good advice on how to live in a different country try by an American point of view, who now is a local. Good book. Really a good purchase.
on July 28, 2012
This is a must read book for Xpats coming to the Baja. As a woman who has lived in both Central Mexico & the Baja, as well as traveled by plane, bus & car all over this great country. I can say it is very informative. I have written my life experiences being A SINGLE GRINGA IN MEXICO sold here on Amazon as well as a blog/newsletter [...]
Bekka
on April 13, 2010
Great little book by a very knowledgeable author who lives in Baja. His writing style makes the information very readable. I liked the second edition and I love the expanded third edition.
on May 1, 2010
This excellent pocket-size book is filled with important information for both tourists and retirees in Baja California, Mexico. Author and resident Peter Fowler has researched and updated this 3rd edition for the growing number of people who are choosing Baja and Rosarito Beach as a poular destination to visit or to live. The "Need to Know" and "Nice to Know" sections are filled with invaluable resources. I'll be carrying it on my next trip to Rosarito!
on May 17, 2016
Excellent information for those contemplating a move to the Rosarito area of Baja, Calif.
on February 28, 2012
I ordered this book because I wanted some info about the baja lifestyle, and living and working in the Cabo area. This book is intended for retirees living in Rosarito Beach/Tijuana, and is in my opinion a complete waste of time and money for anyone else. You can get most of the info about visas, auto insurance, border crossings, banking, etc. in a few hours on the internet. The book is riddled with ads from local busineses including a lengthy pitch for Serena Health Care. Lots of fluff including the chapter on Mexican history and the Flying Samaritans. By the way, I'm not sure who would want to live in the backyard of one of the largest, active drug wars in Mexico, but it is certainly not me.
on May 25, 2013
Reasonable collection of information for north baja near TJ, much less useful if you live in BCS. So I felt that I paid too much due to an over-generalized book title.