Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 24, 2013
Good Night, Princess! is a new children's storybook featuring the famous Disney Princesses and what each Princess does before her bedtime. The stories are fun and enjoyable to read, like Tiana(from the Princess and The Frog)enjoying Louis playing a jazzy lullaby to help her sleep, and Rapunzel(from Tangled)brushing her hair over and over to get ready for sleep, and Snow White giving all the Seven Dwarfs kisses before it is time for sleep. This book is perfect for any Disney Princess admirer!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 26, 2016
Such a cute book! I gifted this book to my niece for Christmas to find out it is now her favorite night time book! It's a flip the flap book and really keeps her entertained during the reading process! She is 3 years old and keeping her attention isn't the easiest thing, but this book definitely kept her interest! I'm very happy with my purchase!
on October 21, 2013
The content is easy for my 2-year-old toddler to follow. In fact, most of the things that the princesses in the book do before going to bed is also what my toddler does before going to bed. So my toddler enjoys reading them over and over.
on March 24, 2016
I purchased this for my grand daughter who thinks all things princess is the greatest. This is a very helpful bedtime routine book, pajamas, brushing teeth etc. Bright and colorful pages and all of the princesses that she recognizes. It is a good sturdy little book that so far has sttod up to a six year olds abuse and still looks great. She has really enjoyed this little book which made it totally worth purchasing.
on February 5, 2012
A must read every night these days in our household. Usually I comlain that these books are too short. However, at the end of a long day this is one that I don't mind reading because it is so short and my little girl wants to go to bed right after we read it!
on April 21, 2012
I ordered this book sight unseen for my four-year-old granddaughter because like most little girls her age, she really likes the Disney princesses. It was a good choice. The book features all of the most well-known princesses, just a short amount of text on each page, and then a lift-up tab with an additional picture. It's a short book and also a book my granddaughter thoroughly enjoyed. I know she took it to bed with her for awhile. It works well for a before-bedtime story because of the subject and length. I'd recommend it for any preschooler who liked the Disney princesses.
on January 7, 2015
My two year old daughter loves to read this book every night. She laughs and giggles at every page when we lift up the flaps. Great book and great quality and all little girls that love princesses will enjoy this book.
on June 27, 2013
This is a perfect little book for bedtime. Not too long, gets the bedtime message across, loaded with princesses and their routines. More importantly my daughter loves it. It is paper so careful with the smaller kids but it is just as expected.
on August 29, 2013
I guess I didn't read the description well enough before I purchased this book because I was a little disappointed that this book is a paper back.The story is cute enough though. I'm sure my granddaughter will enjoy it.
on July 26, 2013
I really like this book. My daughter loves Disney princesses and this is a nice quick read for bedtime. I also like that the flaps in the book are very sturdy and cannot be easily ripped off the page.