5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!
Published on April 22, 2010 by Melissa Franzen

1.0 out of 5 stars Have you seen Teddy...? (Missing bear)
Teddy fell off on the first time we read it to our baby :( Since we were on a trip the bear was lost never to see again and unable to attach again (which I suspect it was not going to be an easy task anyway). So now we have a teddy-less book... no one to say goodnight to. We bought it thinking on Pat the Bunny who after countless nights of being read to our kid is still...
Published 1 month ago by tinta gris

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, April 22, 2010
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
I got this book for my 17 month old daughter and she LOVES it! She wants to read it again and again. The bear is attached by a short ribbon and each page features a different pocket or activity that the child can do with the bear- he even has his own tiny red pjs to put on and teddy bear to tuck into bed with him! I can see this book will be great for my daughter for the next few years. I think most toddlers and preschoolers would love it and would be able to put the bear into all of the pockets easily and independently. If you are looking for a book to use in the car or bed, this would be a nice soft choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful gift!, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
I bought Goodnight, Teddy for my first niece when she was born, and four years later my sister still reads this book to both of my nieces almost every night (which speaks volumes how durable the book is). It's a lot of fun to flip through and the kids enjoy the interactive components of the book (tucking teddy in, cute rocking horse, etc). I've given it as a gift many times now, and the kids always love it. Inexpensive and lasting-- great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Baby Shower/First visit gift, May 11, 2012
Ally (Andover MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
I love this product. The book supports literacy and language development. The text is just right and I love how interactive this book is. The cover is a very soft fleece. I could easily see this book becoming a child's "comfort" item. It would be a perfect book for a family with a younger and older child. I bought 5 more to give out at baby showers! It's a timeless gift that is appropriate for a boy or a girl. A unique book that I haven't seen many places.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 Month Daughter Loves This Book!!!, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
The minute I opened this book my daughter could not stop smiling. She loves the interactive teddy bear attached and how you can implement it to every page. Its soft to the touch and she enjoys the different noises each page brings. We love reading this to her every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Loves it!, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
Well-made. Long-lasting. Gently washable.
Encourages love of books by being easy for
baby to turn pages.
Imaginative pictures encourage baby's
understanding of her ( and Teddy's) world.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute book!, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
i bought this for my baby girl...
she loves the small teddy bear...
and the book itself is pretty cute!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Book for Ages 10 mos - and Up, April 18, 2014
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
Bought this book for a long car ride. We have a 2-1/2 year old and an 11 month old and they were both entertained for a decent amount of time with this. The youngest loved chewing on it and playing with the teddy bear. The oldest loved using the book as it was intended and putting the bear through is nightly activities. Great quiet book for church, restaurants, and car trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bedtime Book, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
Darling book for bedtime or anytime. Well-made, colorful and soft. The illustrations are not too busy, and the teddy bear is adorable. Perfect size for a baby or small child! I could not be more pleased. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love! Love! Love!, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
Teddy doing all the things baby does in this "interactive" way makes this an excellent book to start with. It helps that its soft and has a few pages that he can turn himself. I love that Teddy's toothbrush, ducky and teddy can also love a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this book, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Good Night, Teddy (Rag Book)
My son is 9 months old and he loves this book. He's always moving the bear around on the different pages.

Good Night, Teddy
Good Night, Teddy by Francesca Ferri (Rag Book - August 1, 2003)
$14.95 $8.26