Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Rag Book|Change

on April 22, 2010
I got this book for my 17 month old daughter and she LOVES it! She wants to read it again and again. The bear is attached by a short ribbon and each page features a different pocket or activity that the child can do with the bear- he even has his own tiny red pjs to put on and teddy bear to tuck into bed with him! I can see this book will be great for my daughter for the next few years. I think most toddlers and preschoolers would love it and would be able to put the bear into all of the pockets easily and independently. If you are looking for a book to use in the car or bed, this would be a nice soft choice.
on April 7, 2012
I bought Goodnight, Teddy for my first niece when she was born, and four years later my sister still reads this book to both of my nieces almost every night (which speaks volumes how durable the book is). It's a lot of fun to flip through and the kids enjoy the interactive components of the book (tucking teddy in, cute rocking horse, etc). I've given it as a gift many times now, and the kids always love it. Inexpensive and lasting-- great buy!
on May 11, 2012
I love this product. The book supports literacy and language development. The text is just right and I love how interactive this book is. The cover is a very soft fleece. I could easily see this book becoming a child's "comfort" item. It would be a perfect book for a family with a younger and older child. I bought 5 more to give out at baby showers! It's a timeless gift that is appropriate for a boy or a girl. A unique book that I haven't seen many places.
on April 12, 2013
This is a fun and interactive book. It is well made and has withstood our little one, who is rough on books. The size (7-1/2" sqaure) is perfect for toddlers. Teddy is attached by a ribbon to the spine of the book. He is inserted into each scene (dinner table, bathtub, dad's lap, mom's hug and bed) and some have extra moveable elements (rubber duckie in the bathtub, toothbrush, teddy bear in bed).

I must note that the bear in our book does not look like the one pictured on Amazon. The bear in the stock photo has a snout/muzzle while the one we received is flat. It is still cute but the one in the stock photo looks cuter.
review image review image
on March 12, 2013
Well-made. Long-lasting. Gently washable.
Encourages love of books by being easy for
baby to turn pages.
Imaginative pictures encourage baby's
understanding of her ( and Teddy's) world.
on April 18, 2014
Bought this book for a long car ride. We have a 2-1/2 year old and an 11 month old and they were both entertained for a decent amount of time with this. The youngest loved chewing on it and playing with the teddy bear. The oldest loved using the book as it was intended and putting the bear through is nightly activities. Great quiet book for church, restaurants, and car trips.
on February 27, 2013
Darling book for bedtime or anytime. Well-made, colorful and soft. The illustrations are not too busy, and the teddy bear is adorable. Perfect size for a baby or small child! I could not be more pleased. Worth every penny!
on March 13, 2013
The minute I opened this book my daughter could not stop smiling. She loves the interactive teddy bear attached and how you can implement it to every page. Its soft to the touch and she enjoys the different noises each page brings. We love reading this to her every night.
on January 31, 2015
Great toy, our 1 year old daughter loves it! We introduced it at about 8 months, and she showed great interest for it right away. Shortly thereafter, when asked "where's Teddy?", she would look through the book to find where we tucked it. And recently, after being shown how Teddy's father brushes his teeth (there's a page for that where the arm with the toothbrush can be moved), she repeats this action for us every time she opens this page, which is quite cute and, perhaps, a good way to instill love for hygiene in a person.

The bear is cute and soft, and is secured to the book with a lanyard so it doesn't get lost. The only pity is that the book is rather short and there's no part 2... We would have enjoyed "sequels" a lot, something like "Teddy goes to the forest" and some such...
on March 25, 2014
Teddy doing all the things baby does in this "interactive" way makes this an excellent book to start with. It helps that its soft and has a few pages that he can turn himself. I love that Teddy's toothbrush, ducky and teddy can also love a little.