Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Good Nights: The Happy Parents' Guide to the Family Bed (and a Peaceful Night's Sleep!)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 2, 2016
If you want to feel good about bed sharing, this is your book.
on July 19, 2015
I bought this book for the advice on how to night wean and stop co-sleeping. I had heard and can attest to the gentle approach and coaching advised. After reading the book, I felt validated in my decision to co-sleep and we have happily continued this trend!!
on December 26, 2014
Great book- yay for co-sleeping!
on October 8, 2014
Simple advice to simpler nights with babies on board, Sharing a bed with your child or children makes so much sense, now.
on October 2, 2014
I enjoyed reading this book though it is a bit harshly critical of the "cry it out" method (of which I am not a proponent, but don't need to be that extremely critical of). It has great guidelines and encouragement for parents co-sleeping with (or planning on co-sleeping with) their baby. Overall, this was only semi-helpful for us as we're already co-sleeping successfully, however it was great to have some extra tips, some encouraging research and some suggestions for transitioning our baby into her own sleeping arrangement when we get to that point.
on July 22, 2014
I LOVED this book. My husband and I share our bed with our nine month old daughter (since she was just shy of three months). This book has given me confidence that I lacked previously and a sense of assuredness in our family decision to keep our little bird beside us at night until we are ready for something different. When we bought our house this year, I was mortified at the thought of ever having to move our baby to her nursery on the second floor since our room is on the ground level. Having read this book, I feel so much better about taking our time and transitioning when it's right, not because of pressure from naysayers. This book is humorous at times and touching in others--I laughed and I cried! I found it full of science-based information supporting families who share a bed and suggestions to make sure the family bed is safe for our snuggle bug, even during nap time. I'm so very grateful to the authors for sharing their knowledge and the experiences of other families who share a sleeping space with their little lambs. I highly recommend this book for parents looking for a compassionate way to get the best sleep as a family!
on May 28, 2014
A great book! Very positive and funny! Validated everything I was doing/thinking about the family bed and co sleeping! Great advice.
on May 18, 2014
It is so great to read about the topic i feel reassured and guided now about a practice we've already had for 16 months.... I don't feel shame anymore but feel proud of cosleeping. It is the best practice ever and this book gently ponits out the organic reasons why. Read it please and parents, enjoy sleeping with your childen openly and proudly.
on December 27, 2013
I especially liked the section of stories from former cosleepers. It was fun to hear their memories and wonder what my babes will grow up and say. He had a good night weaning program in there too, which was why I got the book. I can't comment as to if it worked for me, I just didn't feel right about it yet. I have an online mama with an older son who used and liked his method though.
on November 19, 2013
Really opened my eyes! It feels like it's the right parenting thing to do, but I thought it was so wrong. Very grateful for this book and the information it gives. My kids are happier for it.