Good Pet Stuff Plant Hidden Litter Box
|Price:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$30.04 (30%)|
- Large-capacity cat litter box looks like a real clay pot
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Filtered vented system works to control dust and odor
- Designed for large cats and multi-cat households
- Measures 42 inches high with included plant; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Good Pet Stuff Hidden Litter Litter Box
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||14 inches x 19 inches x 19 inches||18.3 inches x 22 inches x 17 inches||11.69 inches x 18.88 inches x 15 inches||25 inches x 20 inches x 18 inches|
|Item Weight||7.5 pounds||5.05 pounds||1.3 pounds||13.61 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Here's my feedback:
- my BIG cats (15lbs) fit in it great! It is so much easier for them than the "jumbo" sized box we used before.
- suprizingly looks good (I was expecting it to look cheap because the material is cheap, but it's not bad!)
- super easy to keep clean. (wide openning lets me scoop easily, dumping litter out and then soap/water is a quick clean overall
- works anywhere (doesn't take up much space, can angle openning in any direction so you can change your mind where to put it, unlike the furniture boxes)
- NO ODOR: I've had it for a few weeks and it's been great! I have two cats, it's my only litter box, and NO SMELL. I can't imagine why reviewers had problems with odor unless they ignore the box for a week? I don't know. No problems here!
-SUPER FAST shipping from amazon. free with over $25 purchase, and it came in 2 days! I was pleasantly shocked :)
BAD: (not really bad but mentionable)
- unable to use litter bags (unless you want them to show) not really a prob because easy to clean(see above)
- after removing from shipping packaging the leaves take FOREVER to uncoil and straighten out. It recommends using a steamer and if i had one it would have made life easier!
- some reviewers complain it's hard to line up the top and bottom grooves.Read more ›
The only thing that is terrible about this thing is the Ferns...they looked terrible, & screamed "CHEAP," no matter how much I fiddled around with them...so I went to the craft store & picked out a different kind of silk plant that I liked...The hole that you shove the ferns in will accommodate almost any bunch of silk plants, so you can feel free to swap them out for whatever you want-I posted a pic of it.
That's really all there is to it...it's worlds better than your typical scat box.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lol!! Is this some kind of joke??? The lid doesn't even fit on the base! The Chinese craftsmanship really shines! Read morePublished 26 minutes ago by TOSCANO
Love this litter, looks great compared to your conventional litter trays, bigger then I expected.Published 18 hours ago by Amazon Customer
This litter box is a great idea but the concept doesn't really work. You can't really put liner in the bottom unless you want it sticking out the sides and if you don't, then... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Kelly Keyes
Excellent litter box! Love that it's hidden. Plenty large enough for our tall Bombay cat. Easy to clean. Easy to replace lid. Our cat loves it!Published 3 days ago by stacey hopfer
No one knows its a cat litter pan until we tell them. Works well too. Kitties like it too.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's a brilliant idea and does do the job BUT it's worth about $10. It's very cheap looking so I am going to try to spray paint it. Read morePublished 4 days ago by etl
Easy to assemble. Looks good. The cats love it. I'm definitely going to buy another one soon.Published 4 days ago by Amber T.
I am thrilled with the Good Pet Stuff Hidden Litter Box. Because it's in the house, it's nice to have something more visually pleasing than most litter boxes. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Nancy R. Dean
my cat loves it! I turn it away that way that any dog (mine or visiting) doesn't get to eat cat poop plus its really hidden from peoples eyes. It also benefits bathrooms interior!Published 6 days ago by Tatyana