Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 28, 2012
I have to agree with the other reviewers. These walnuts, besides being organic, are fresh, largely whole, and contained no shell chips in any of our first three bags (although I know this happens), suggesting to me that care has gone into the preparation and packaging of this product, beyond the grower's skill in the field. Why not support an American grower who cares and at the same time do something good for yourself? We are now regular customers.
I use walnuts quite a bit in cooking. Of course, they taste great, but they also have heart-healthy benefits. I have noticed a definite difference in the taste of Good Sense Organic Walnuts from the bags of nuts I usually pick up at the supermarket. I'll definitely be purchasing this brand again.
on July 30, 2011
Just tried some of these and boy are they terrific!!! Full halves, fresh, not broken up, yummy and no after taste like some other brands. Excellent product.
on January 9, 2013
I must admit, I have never seen walnuts like these all my life. And believe me, I consider myself an authority on all popular nuts such as almonds, walnuts, pistachios, etc., I just purchased a pack of 3 of these and I just cannot believe how good they are. The quality and taste of these walnuts are awesome, I know I'll be ordering these again. They're the best!
on May 25, 2013
I have been trying different brands of organic walnuts lately because the walnuts from Diamond Foods contain the additive BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene). (Toluene compounds are derivatives of benzene, the latter being a known carcinogen.) The organic walnuts from Good Sense are very good. They taste fresh. They consist mostly of a combination of medium-sized half pieces and broken half-pieces. In other words, they are bigger than what is typical of chopped walnuts, but there are still a lot of broken half-pieces. Fortunately, there were none of the very dark (blackish color), bitter pieces of the type that were extremely prevalent when I tried the NOW foods brand of organic walnuts. Also, I have not encountered any broken shell pieces. The only complaint that I have is about Amazon's policy on the pricing of these walnuts. I ordered these under the Subscribe-and-Save program and the first shipment cost $9.37. As of today, the pricing under the program is $20.57. Sorry, but there is no way that I'm going to pay more than $18 per pound for walnuts.
on March 14, 2012
Sold by Amazon.com, Good Sense organic (medium to large halves) walnuts taste very good. They're a good choice for emotional eating (just requires some mental reconditioning -- very doable) as well as excellent for between-meal snacking.
on April 2, 2012
We put walnuts in our cereal, and I used these in place of pine nuts in Pesto. Taste simply awesome. And I am so pleased with the quality and the quick delivery, I will purchase every time from this seller.
on April 23, 2012
Really nice, fresh and good sized walnuts. I have them on auto delivery each month.

TIP: If you look into it (which I did considerably), you will find that soaking walnuts in filtered or spring water for 4 hours improves taste, nutritional value and digestibility.
on May 16, 2013
These use to be great walnuts. I had them on a subscribe and save order for about 6 months and loved them for around $11.00 after my discount. The last two batches had shells in them which I never had to deal with before. A little frustrating when you dump them from the bag into your yogurt. To add insult to injury now the price has doubled. I choose to go to Whole Foods now and by their organic brand which are great and a lot less expensive.
on April 11, 2012
IF I COULD GIVE THESE WALNUTS 20 STARS I WOULD. THEY ARE REALLY DELICIOUS, FRESH, AND COME IN FULL HALVES. I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL OTHER BRANDS AND THESE ARE THE BEST. I HAVE ORDERED THESE SEVERAL TIMES OFF OF AMAZON NOW AND WILL PROBABLY CONTINUE TO SO LONG AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE. THEY ARE A HEART-HEALTHY FOOD FULL OF ALA OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! ENJOY!

See 1 answered question