5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
This brand is just as effective as the name brand version. I had a bad cold that went to my chest recently. Without this type of medication, I would have been miserable. The taste was okay.
Published 26 days ago by Denise Whitcome

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay but kind of tastes like poison :)
Published 8 days ago by C. Adams

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay but kind of tastes like poison :), April 11, 2014
I finally had to use this the other night with a cough I got during the recovery of a pretty bad sore throat. The cough was mainly triggered by a tickle in my throat and this medicine would temporarily relieve me from the cough, but it was only for like 5 minutes. It has a very strong sharp taste too and resembles what I would image poison would taste like. Perhaps the type of cough I had was not right for this medicine. I'll try it again next cough and update you if anything changes.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does Quiet Cough and relieve some Chest congestion, April 5, 2014
Forrest Wildwood "Phil" (The house with the narrow gate) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
GoodSense Tussin DM Cough and Chest Congestion has 10 mg of Dextromethorphan and 100 mg of Guaifenesin which is the same ingredients found in the similar named Robitussin's cough syrup. Taste is ok but not great and compares with the Robitussin. The syrup does work and quiets down the cough and relieves some of the congestion. This is a product that is worth having in the medicine cabinet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sense Enough, April 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Good Sense Tussin DM is a fairly standard cough suppresser and expectorant. The active ingredients compare to Robotussin. It does not taste too bad and does a good job for what it is intended to do. It does come with a measuring cup and the adult dose is 2 teaspoons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This compares favorably with Tussin cough suppressants as it has no alcohol. I tried this to ease a cough and it worked as promised. The one drawback, which may be endemic to any such medicine for the relief of coughs and congestion, in my experience, is the taste. It's as sticky and as sweet as other such products, but I have a feeling by now this may part of any cough medicine....that aside, the product did what it was meant to do, its flavor notwithstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the name brands, March 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As a pregnant lady, there are only a few options I can choose from when it comes to cough medicine. I took this at night when I had a particularly nasty cold. I felt like it did a great job of helping with my cough/congestion and it made it possible for me to sleep through the night without waking up due to coughing fits (this is a non-drowsy medication though). I felt like it did just as good as the name brand "Tussin" DM.

4.0 out of 5 stars works well and tastes okay., March 9, 2014
P. Nguyen (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This cough suppressant works as well as any other OTC brands. It also tastes and smells good. Would definitely purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great, March 9, 2014
this stuff worked great on my cold. i couldnt tell difference between this and major name brand. yes i would use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Good Sense Tussin DM, Cough and Chest Congestion, 4 Fluid Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Great awesome good quality well made we really enjoy it excellent purchase looks super we are glad we chose this one

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 16, 2014
Takes a little longer to start to work than what I would hope for but once it does, it works very well.

ARRAY(0xa0667dc8)

Good Sense Tussin DM, Cough and Chest Congestion, 4 Fluid Ounce
$7.00 $5.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.