5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, easy to set up!
This product does what it says it will do. The screw-in braces are very
easy to use, and held an 8 foot tree without any problem whatsoever. I'm
sure it would be fine with a 10-footer. I got another one for my parents-in-law,
after I used their ancient tree stand, which took me an HOUR to get set up right!
This stand should take no more than 10...
Published on February 11, 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Came missing one of the pieces of hardware for mounting ...
Came missing one of the pieces of hardware for mounting, so we had to jury-rig something out of parts we bought at Home Depot. Works, but could have been quite a bit easier to deal with.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, easy to set up!, February 11, 2010
This review is from: Good Tidings 7290001 Plastic Christmas Tree Stand for Trees Up To 10 Feet Tall (Kitchen)
This product does what it says it will do. The screw-in braces are very
easy to use, and held an 8 foot tree without any problem whatsoever. I'm
This stand should take no more than 10 minutes to get your tree up and stabilized.
Merry Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Tidings Plastic Christmas Tree Stand, November 16, 2010
Great looking tree stand! Seems very heavy duty and durable. Easy to set-up and perfect for any tree. Reason I bought this was due to having a horrible experience last year when I bought a Christmas tree that had a short and fat stump. The cheap base I bought for it couldn't accommodate for the tree so I had to do some tree trimming that ended in me having a broken hand saw and sap all over the place. Needless to say this year I vowed not to let that happen again. I think I finally found my family Christmas tree base that is going to last me many Christmases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tree Stand for Little Dough, January 10, 2011
J. Ream (CA United States) - See all my reviews
I was recently married and coming upon our first Christmas - I needed to purchase a tree stand. Looking at local stores, the prices ranged from $40-$60. Too much for me to spend on something that is used for 3 weeks out of the year. I looked on Amazon and this one was rated well and priced right.

I am pleased with the construction quality of this stand. It is not flimsy nor made from a thin plastic. The setup process for the stand is simple and holds a tree snuggly.

Adjusting the tree (5ft) so it stands straight is also very simple. A twist of a screw on one side or the other should be all there is to it. Early off, I had to fill the stand with water every other day, but as the tree started drying out - only every 4 days or so. It holds a good amount of water in case you need to head out of town. The width of trees it can hold is also generous. Your tree would need a tremendous girth to actually fill the stand, so feel safe in buying 10-12 foot trees with 8-12in trunks.

Synopsis:
Priced right
Quality construction for the price
Easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Christmas Tree Stand, December 22, 2009
After having hardwood floors installed in our house, we decided to replace our existing metal Christmas tree stand. I searched on Amazon to see what tree stand would be best. High quality & low price were very key in my search. I saw this one and decided to order it. When the tree stand arrived at our house, my husband took one look at it and was VERY skeptical. He really wanted the Christmas tree where you step on the lever to tightened the tree, but I felt it was WAY too expensive for a Christmas tree stand. My husband put our tree in the stand and was very happy with the results! It was easy to put the tree in the stand and easy to tighten the tree into the stand. Our tree was a little lopsided but all he had to do was turn one of the screws and it straightened the tree. It wasn't hard to twist the screws to adjust the tree. The base seems very sturdy for holding a 7' Christmas tree. I'm very happy with this purchase and I hope it lasts a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Tree Stand that Makes Sense!, December 22, 2011
Bashert (BainBridge Island WA US of A) - See all my reviews
It's the first tree we've gotten in at least 5 years. The last stand was huge and easy to trip over. This one is compact with the total circular design. We have a 7 foot tree with a trunk base of about 4-5 inches circumference. It steadied quite quickly and literally within 5 minutes it was centered, which if you saw the tree (It's a big bubba chunk-we call him Jaimison-or fat albert because one side is bulbous and extends way out frm the trunk unevenly, yet this tree is standing straight up and doesn't tip or want to fall over. Our tree was supposed to be a simple Noble Fir, but it's actually a Grand Noble Fir it's extremely full and fluffy. To add to the best thing about this stand, it has a spillover lip at the bottom that catches overfilling and misses with water jug. It's awesome! There are flat nuts on the end of the 3 screws that hold the tree without digging into the tree so it actually hold it in a centered matter, ingenious!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad overall. Quality could be better., January 24, 2011
This stand served us well for our 11 foot christmas tree. It was solid, held the tree in place, and didn't wabble or shake at all. The only problem is that the arms were not that well made - they were difficult to turn and the plastic heads at the end (the part which is flush with the side of the tree trunk) were somewhat cheap and did not hold it as well as I would have liked. Overall, for the price, this was a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, easy set-up, December 14, 2011
Product worked as described. Easily fit the smaller 6-7 foot tree that we picked up this year. Getting the tree straight and secure was not a problem.

The reservoir seems large, but the water dissapers pretty quickly. My guess is that we just got a really healthy and thirsty tree.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid Stand; Worth the Price, December 11, 2011
Paul (Cambridge, MA) - See all my reviews
Good solid stand; worth the price. I initially thought that it seems like a lot of stand--and it is, it's pretty big--but that's what it takes to hold our tree--you know the one where you didn't realize it was so big until you actually brought it home. Our original stand was only designed for trees up to 3" thick, and although it worked for trees a bit thicker, it couldn't handle this year's. This Good Tidings stand fit the bill. It also holds a decent amount of water, so I'm not refilling too often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Has performed well, November 20, 2011
Bought this stand last Christmas because our 7-foot Christmas trees tend to take up more water than our old-style metal stand could hold. The big round base makes it nice and stable; when it's standing on a piece of plastic to protect the carpet, the tree can be moved across the floor if needed by just towing it gently on the plastic. (Try that with one of those cheap metal stands with the four wobbly legs.) The big base does make it harder to cover with a conventional tree skirt as another reviewer noted.

The three spikes in the bottom that anchor the tree are short but sharp--watch your fingers! Getting the tree in the stand and centering it hasn't taken long. The reservoir holds enough water to keep the tree well supplied, especially when it's just cut and taking up half a gallon a day, which goes a long way toward my enjoyment of the holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, January 8, 2011
This product is sturdy and holds lots of water. It is very easy to put together, hold the tree easily and holds so much water that you don't have to constantly be adding more on your hands and knees. I have not had a lot of luck with tree stands in the last five years so I decided to pay a bit more and buy this and I am very glad I did.

Good Tidings 7290001 Plastic Christmas Tree Stand for Trees Up To 10 Feet Tall