5.0 out of 5 stars Very well worth it, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Good Tidings Oregon Pine Artificial Prelit Christmas Tree, 6-1/2-Feet, Clear Lights (Kitchen)
I moved into a home with only space for a very slim tree in a corner so I went to Amazon & ordered this one. Before it arrived, I saw some slim trees in stores locally for a fraction of the price and was afraid I had made a costly mistake. However. once this tree arrived and was set up and plugged in, I was assured I had made the right call. There are so many lights on this tree that, from across the room, you almost can't see the green! And the branches (really branchettes) are spaced just right for small scale decorations. Doesn't really work well for the standard lenght hanging ornaments, they tend to lay on the branches below rather than hang freely, but that is the only down side I have found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tree - great for a condo, November 7, 2012
Easily 7 feet tall; very easy to put together; all the lights work, and it's a good looking tree. Seems well made. It is narrow though, and intended for tight spaces. Probably wouldn't look right in a big house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 21, 2013
t
The tree is so real looking and the lights are perfect. Perfect width for my spot. Highly recommend the brand.

Rate and Discover Movies