Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 4, 2009
Jim Wexell has done a suburb job on giving you all the little extra details that we fans in Pittsburgh absolutely love! I also am a big fan of Troy Polamalu and I had to laugh at the interview that he has on page 102, typical Polamulu! But I also became very respectful of the life he has led as a child and all of the challenges he faced growing up. This is a treasure of information for any Steeler fan. There are stories of fans getting into trouble on game days and lots of details on our star players and their families that you will definitely enjoy!
on September 7, 2010
I recommend starting off every season with this book. Knowing where the Steelers came from and all the detail of the 1970s is a must. From the immaculate reception to the Bus making history in Detroit, the history of the Steelers is covered. More importantly, the years prior to the 70s are detailed and knowing that history gives the Steelers fan more appreciation for what happened in the 70s and faith there is more to come.
on March 13, 2012
Bought this as a gift for my son. It's a perfect coffee table book for the Steelers fan. Complete history of the team with lots of backstories. Definitely worth the price!
on December 4, 2012
Very excited-I have my Nephews name for Christmas and he is a HUGE Steelers Fan-came in exactly as promised and great price!
on July 11, 2014
great book great series, wish other teams would do this. must have, read
on December 9, 2013
Another "relative" gift. I never got any feedback from the recipient, so I don;t even know if he ever read it. *I* liked it and thought every Steeler fan should have this book!
on January 20, 2013
Fantastic book, lots of interesting info in this book, actually couldn't put it down. A great read for sure! Totally recommend.
on February 16, 2013
Very interesting facts and stories that I never knew. Author has a great sense of humor. Loved reading this one.
on September 12, 2015
Great for any Steelers fan!
on March 1, 2016