1,635 Reviews
 (1,214)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another 5-star movie in a (barely) 4-star release... ****UPDATED 12/31/2010 for new 20th Anniversary BluRay***
There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said about "Goodfellas"... it's one of the best movies ever. To hell with the AFI, this is arguably one of the top 10 American movies ever made! Martin Scorsese, Robert De Niro, Ray Liotta, Joe Pesci, Lorraine Bracco: five top-notch talents operating on all 8 cylinders in this story about three decades of life in the...
Published on August 22, 2004 by R. Long

3.0 out of 5 stars A suspect DVD release for a classic film.
GoodFellas is on top of my "best films of all time" list. I was one of the people who had bought the previous DVD edition, the infamous "two-sided, no features" release that had been one of the first generation of DVD releases, before the medium evolved into what it is today. I had been counting the days until they would re-release this film, so I was first in line to...
Published on August 20, 2004 by D. Mok

‹ Previous | 176 77 78164 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic that never gets old!, September 16, 2013
One of, if not THE, best gangster movies ever made! I have watched it at least 20 times over the years. LOVE IT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gonna watch again soon, September 15, 2013
Really great. Can't believe I had never seen it. So fun to see so many Sopranos characters. Absolutely a classic and need to watch it again to catch all the great nuances of characters and plot dynamics.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, September 14, 2013
This review is from: Goodfellas (Amazon Instant Video)
A very cliched look at the appeal of belonging to a Mafia family, its glamour and its violent end. Plenty of violence. No point.

5.0 out of 5 stars a trrue classic, September 14, 2013
the bast deniro movie ever... and pesci was amazing .. the best part is it is a true story... what more can i say

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a must see if you like gangster movies, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Goodfellas (Amazon Instant Video)
I have seen this before but its been along time since I saw the uncut version. It was good to see the movie the way it was made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodfellas, September 12, 2013
This review is from: GoodFellas (DVD)
I had to see it as it was one of my grandson's favorite movies. I really enjoyed it. Will play it
over and over in the coming months. Then, let my grandson have it....he loves it, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 10 movie, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Goodfellas (Amazon Instant Video)
One of my top 10 favorites of all time! After seeing this movie countless times, I still love it so much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Goodfellas, September 10, 2013
Could have been a little shorter in time. At times the dragged out some scenes. But we would watch it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless, September 10, 2013
David (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goodfellas (Amazon Instant Video)
One of the best films ever created with some of the top actors in the business. Scorsese draws the viewer in and will keep you on your toes... not to mention the soundtrack, which features classic, nostalgic tracks like "Layla" and "Life is But a Dream," each of which perfectly sets every scene. Such a definitive film of the 1990s and I would consider it the greatest mob film of all time! A+++!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Goodfellas (Amazon Instant Video)
I cannot say enough good things about this film.I watch it every chance I get. The acting is genius! Ciao!

‹ Previous | 176 77 78164 | Next ›

GoodFellas [Blu-ray]
GoodFellas [Blu-ray] by Martin Scorsese (Blu-ray - 2013)
$14.97 $8.54