Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

Format: Game|Change

I bought this set for my three year old who really loves the book. This matching game is fantastic, and my little boy loves it! The box is very colorful, and solid with a magnetic fold over lid. The cards are all spaced out in individual compartments for easy storage. Each card is as colorful as the illustrations in the book, and printed on very think card paper, easy for little hands to flip over and hold.

If you're looking for gift ideas for little one's this is a very nice unique set that you could also accompany with the book. I just wish they would come out with posters for the kids walls because the illustrations are wonderful!
on August 17, 2012
My 3-year-old grandson loves this game! It is so well constructed, with heavy pieces that fit in the case, which has a magnetic latch. This is a game that will last for years!
on February 7, 2013
Heavy cardboard cards will last a long time. The toy can be played with in a variety of ways as the child grows. With a just turned 2 year old we match the pictures with the face up. We even match the pictures on the cards to the pictures in the book. They are identical. Great toy.
on June 8, 2013
By far, this is my grandson's favorite book and favorite game. We usually read the book and then pull out the game. He has read the book so often that he can finish the last word in every sentence and he's only 3!
on January 5, 2014
Based on a wonderful children's book, the Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site Matching Game was given to my son for his 2nd birthday. He enjoyed matching the pictures face up, and playing with a limited number (~8) pieces upside down (as a memory game). He is now 3 and he and my 5 year old son play it as a memory game together. Using more pieces to make it more challenging. The illustrations, sturdy cards, convenient and sturdy storage box (with magnetic closure) and flexibility of how to play the game for ages 2-99 make this a go-to in our household.
on November 24, 2012
This sturdy game has wonderful drawings and clever captions to build concentration. Adults will enjoy it as much as kids.
on November 14, 2012
My 2 y/o grandson loves construction vehicles, and he also loves this book. It is one of his favorite bedtime books - even diggers go to sleep. The cartoon images are bright and clear.
on February 10, 2013
My grandson is 5 years old and we played this game over and over. He just loves it and is so thrilled with himself when he makes a match...it's a lot of fun...I am very pleased I purchased this item.
on August 21, 2013
CUTE endearing story of TRUCKS, really big tough trucks little boys love - realistic picture of what each truck is doing during the day, and then a the day comes to a close, settling in for the night, some with a blanket, and teddy bear!! A sweet way to end the day with a little boy - tucking him in with his blanket and teddy too!
on February 19, 2015
This is a really cute game if you kid loves the book! We haven't really played YET because my son (who is 3) is still learning how to play simple games with out being done in 5 seconds lol but the pieces are sturdy, as is the box. Very good quality, bright fun colors just like the book. I'm glad I got it!