Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MerryMakers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site Plush Toy, 11-Inch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 28, 2013
Our Goodnight Goodnight Construction site obsessed toddler loves this little guy. It's a good size for a 2 year to cart around. The main body is soft and the boom and tracks are a nylonish material. It seems sturdy.
on August 29, 2013
The Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site Plush Toy was purchased for my 2 1/2 year old grandson who has a fondness for all construction vehicles, especially the excavators. Since receiving this plush excavator, my grandson's dad has reported that it has replaced a beloved bedtime buddy. On a recent visit, I help my grandson to bed and the first thing made sure he had with him was the Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site plush excavator.

One happy and successful purchase by this Grandma.
on April 15, 2013
My two and a half year old son absolutely loves this little plush. He has taken it everywhere and slept with it every night since it arrived. It seems like it is made with quality materials, so I am sure it is going to last. But do note that the little star glows in the dark, and I can't seem to find that info on this page. For us, that made this toy even better, but it may be distracting for some kids at bed time.
on October 8, 2013
I purchased this toy to go along with the book, "Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site" as a Christmas gift for an infant. It'll be a few months before he will be playing with it but it's cute, the colors are bright and it seems well made. I only wish it was a little bigger. The size is accurately listed on the purchasing information.
on November 20, 2014
Its a lot smaller than the picture makes it look and the bucket is really flimsy. Its 7 inches tall, 7 inches long and 4 inches wide. Might be 11 inches if you stretch out the bucked...I might be returning it. Very unhappy. The only reason I give it two stars is because it is really cute and looks like the picture. They just lied about the size.
on September 9, 2015
This is much smaller than I thought it would be. I should have looked at the dimensions I guess. For around $20 I expected something bigger. It's cute though, I think my little dude will probably like it.
on April 26, 2016
We have the book, and then saw this and had to buy it. our son (2yr) loves it cause he's obsessed with tractors. It won't last forever because he plays with it like a regular tractor toy, and the arm and bucket might see their day soon. but we love it overall!
on January 27, 2014
Our nephew loves it and it goes great with the night time book. Our sister-in-law says it is a great bed time story and our nephew enjoys the plush toy. She also likes having a soft, unbreakable toy that he can play with while his older brother plays with his tougher trucks.
on October 6, 2013
This is absolutely adorable!! How often do you find a stuffed excavator?! Not to mention--a stuffed excavator from your child's favorite book?! This is utterly adorable, and truly loved!!
on December 30, 2014
Bought it together with the "Good Night Construction Site" book for my 2 year old son. Great toy, the toy is very well made, very cute. It is a good size too, not too small, but not too big. Definitely would recommend it to a friend :-)