Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GoodNites Girls Underwear Small/Medium, Girl, 26 Count (Pack of 3), Packaging May Vary
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Style Name: Girls|Size: Small/Medium, 26 Count (Pack of 3)|Change
Price:$49.99+ Free shipping

on July 20, 2012
I have 65lb autistic 5 year old. we've been through a lot of different brands of diapers, since he's so big it's hard to find a nice trim one that does the job. he wears these all day everyday, he's very active. you can't tell he's wearing a diaper. these are a life saver.
on October 5, 2011
October 5, 2011

We just purchased these through subscribe and save, as we did with the previous single 27 count pack.

My daughter is a toddler, going on 3, we use them at night, she is potty trained.

She is a toddler still and understandably often gets very wet at night, when we received this pack it was immediately noticeable that the quality has changed vs the previous version. Not only are the designs different (nice distraction technique) but the thickness has slimmed down, which I'm hoping is an improvement in absorption technology, but I'm doubtful, it feels cheaply made. The previous version was much more sturdy feeling. I love this brand, PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN HUGGIES!!

This WAS my first post, I will come back and update our experience. Just note, something has changed and I'm not sure it's a good thing yet.

UPDATE/QUALITY: November 16, 2011
---------------
It's been a month since the switch in the quality/design on these and we're happy to report ONLY ONE occasion where her "Goodnite" was leaking.. The material/design change is thinner and less material, that may have been to save money on the materials, but if you think about it, it may also have been to allow the 'diaper' to breathe. They didn't exactly share their strategy on shorting us a diaper per pack (3 when buying 3 packs on S&S), increasing the price and thinning out the diaper..

(sorry for using such a dirty word, it is an overnight diaper - although we never call our "Nite time panties" diapers, those are for babies)..

It wasn't a nitemare.. was no different than the original as far as absorption, LESS one diaper per pack, and an increase in price of about 20%.. SHAKING MY FINGER AT YOU HUGGIES & AMAZON, explain why we are paying more for a product that seems to be skimping on material, and an entire diaper??

With that said, in all it's frustration and part of being a parent, If you can get away with the other brands, the less expensive ones I say go for it.. We use these because of the absorption works for us, that is the only reason for the pricing justification in my pocketbook, it has proven to be superior, even after the design change. Having to use more of the less quality brands ends up costing you more.. now onto the PRICING FIASCO.. I will not be held liable for fist pounding or broken keyboards.. please pound on flat surfaces such as counters or solid tables to keep from hurting your hands too badly.. screaming into a pillow as not to wake the little ones is also acceptable.

---------------
PRICING COMPARISON This vs that and that..
November 16, 2011
A very frustrating set of points here AS OF TODAY AND AS OF THE DATES LISTED,

- I used to pay $35.80 per month for a pack of 3 WITH AN ADDITIONAL 3 Diapers (27 count).. JUNE 2011

- I With my *latest order Nov 3, 2011 paid $38.54, which is 8% MORE than the above..

.. but wait for it..

- WHY AM I NOW LOOKING AT PAYING (at $44.05 S&S price listed 11/16/11, Most likely more in DEC) which will be 20% MORE than June 2011????

...with the shortage of the 3 diapers included in the equations...

- A VERY ROBUST 27% MORE THAN Luvs Underjams [...]

I'm going to most assuredly have a difficult time justifying this when she begins to stay dryer at night on her own.. uh oh, had a dry night last night Huggies and Amazon.. you're teetering on losing me if I actually have to pay the price you have listed today of $44.05..

I WILL NOT BUY when a company plays the game Lets see how much they really will pay? My answer is ZERO.

Hope that helps you with your purchasing decision.
Thanks for reading!
on May 13, 2013
We have used these for our two older boys and loved them. Dry nights (mostly, but better than anything else we've used), and they don't mind wearing them. Then tonight, they earned a special place in parenting history. Our 5-year old has a terrible stomach bug, with baaaaad diarrhea. So my wife wisely said let's leave him in the Goodnites all day. He was taking a nap, and then woke up screaming. The bad news was he had a full on "episode" in his sleep, and it was stinging (poor guy). The good news was the Goodnites held in every last drop (not even his pjs were soiled). I mean unreal awesome. So they make them well!
on June 11, 2012
These work. My son is 9 and still occasionally has a night accident. I hate that these are so costly, but Amazon has the best price. And it beats washing the sheets and bedding.
on April 5, 2012
Our daughter is almost 3 years old and is a big girl. For height and weight she is in the 101 - 106 percentile (101 for height and 106 for weight). Along with this comes a butt that makes most jeans impossible. We were using Pampers size 7 diapers, but the were starting to hurt her in the thigh and butt area, we needed a solution until she was fully potty trained. These Goodnights are the perfect solution! Sure they cost a little more than regular diapers do, but really what choice do we have? In the many months that we have used them as her primary diaper, they have only leaked once during the night. That is a waaay better record than the Pampers Cruisers! I'm so happy that these were a viable option for us in our circumstance.
on January 25, 2012
My son is 3.5 years old and is a heavy wetter at night. These aren't that much better than huggies pull ups. After Amazon was out of stock on these, I purchased Pampers UnderJams and we LOVE them. Much more absorbent and far less accidents than with the GoodNites.
on January 17, 2013
I like this product very much, my son is about 112 lbs and has an incontinence problem. I"ve been using this pull-ups for a while already coz he likes the design and how it fits on him. I hope the company will make another 1 step size up for bigger kids. I can't use the adult size diaper as of now because they are extremely big on the size.I highly recommend this pull-ups for good absorption and cool design for young boys.
on June 5, 2013
My 4 yo son still has difficulty waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and
even if I take him, he just gets upset and confused and sits there on the toilet blinking
and whining until I get him up and back to bed...Hmmm. Guess we'll be working on that
overnight not peeing the bed every night later...
Anyway he's about 50 pounds (!) and these work pretty well - I just have to make sure he
doesn't drink a lot for about an hour before he falls asleep and he always pees before
he puts it on and lays down. Although there are the occasional "pee-pee leak!!" shouts
most of the time, these do the trick...so far so good.
on May 9, 2012
Huggies Goodnites Boys Underwear offer excellent wetness protection while my grandson sleeps. I have used this product for a total of 9 years and although I have tried other brands--I always go back to HUGGIES!! It's just one of those "gotta have it" deals because nothing else works as well. And I absolutely love the "subscribe and save" program offered by Amazon.com so that I never run out.
on July 29, 2013
Finally a night time diaper that never leaks at night. My daughter would flood pull ups and easy ups....even one size up. Even if I reduce liquid at night and have her go potty she never wakes up dry in the morning and has been potty trained for almost 2 years.