5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Published on June 4, 2012 by Chris B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Elastic could have been bit more durable. I can use only up to two or three times. I beleive this brand doesn't have the consistency with the quality control. Because, the one that I brought sometime back from a local store worked better with the durabilty.
Published 23 months ago by P. Soundararajan

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Goody Ouchless Elastics, Black, 17 Count (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
I had been purchasing another brand of black elastic hair ties for years because they were all that was available at a local store. The quality of the other brand had become so bad it forced me to go looking for other options. I am so glad I did because this product is excellent--these ties remain tight for weeks longer than the others and are significantly stronger in general. This will be my brand from now on.

4.0 out of 5 stars high quality ponytail holders, January 22, 2012
These Ouchless Hair Elastics are great for gathering thick or thin hair into ponytails. I have thinner hair and can wind these at least four times around to get a secure hold without fear of them snapping. They tend to last a good couple of weeks with daily wear without getting stretched out. My daughter has VERY thick hair and they are able to create a tight hold with her thicker hair as well without breaking.

Though they say ouchless I do see some tangled hair eventually build up on the bands after several uses; I don't usually feel any hair pulling as I slide the band out of my hair. My hair is fine textured and a bit fragile which can be prone to breaking so your mileage may vary here.

Pleased with this product and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these little ties, April 30, 2013
I always end up running out of them so glad to be able to buy a 3 pack at such a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing says "hold my ponytail" like good ole fashioned Goody, April 24, 2013
Elastic will last forever. Comfortable, no pulling, no slipping off until you want to take them off. Love Goody products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Staple for People with Hair, April 8, 2013
Not sure what women (or man with long hair) doesn't use these things, if she/he exists I haven't met them. Not as good when they stretch out but isn't that true with all hairbands? That's why you get so many at once, so you can stick them everywhere!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, January 16, 2013