Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 27, 2012
If your thinking of getting these tires you cannot go wrong. I was in need of 4 new tires, I went all around and this same tire was going from $168 - $189 per tire. I ordered them through AMAZAON and what a deal, not only was the tires delivered a few days earlier than was estimated, the price was great and much cheaper, there was no delivery charge and no tax charge...are you kidding me... I saved a bundle, and the guy who put them on could not believe I got them at the price I did AND they were new tires. I feel terrific about my decision AND thank you AMAZON for giving such great service and saving me money!!!!
on January 8, 2013
Both the wife and I noticed the improvement in the ride of our Trailblazer after these new tires were installed. The only down side is that I'm losing 1-2 miles per gallon to the new set of tires. I doubt most people would notice the loss of milage but I've been tracking every single fill up for the last 3 years. The software made the loss rather obvious.

The tread is a little more agressive than what I had on the stock tire so I can see why I might be getting slightly worse mileage. Still, the ride is better and that means a lot. I didn't run the old set bald so they were reasonable shape when I replaced them.

I would recommend these tires over the stock, if only for the ride improvement. I wanted to make note of the loss of MPG, gas prices being what they are these days...
on December 2, 2013
I'm amazed off the bat that I could order tires for my 2006 Ford Explorer XLT from Amazon.
They arrived in great condition right off the UPS truck.

I had the tires installed by our local tire shop for $10 per tire. This includes mounting, balancing, and making sure my TPMS sensor was working properly.

My only concern was how they would ship and if I would be able to return if I had any problems. Thankfully there were no issues what-so-ever!
on August 19, 2014
These tires are amazing. They look really good, unlike most other tires. They have an attractive design and color to them.
The tread pattern seems interesting and like it can handle whatever you throw at it other than offroading, and the build of the tires is very solid. So far I have had these tires for 3 months now and I am extremely satisfied. For the price, you cannot beat them at all. I was on a tight budget trying to find decent tires, and these do the job. The traction in the rain is superb, I never lose grip braking or accelerating. They are surprisingly quiet, and more quiet than my dad's 150$ General Grabbers. They are SOFT, which isn't the best for durability (but is for traction) but I'm hoping for 40k miles out of them. Yet to drive with them in the snow, but I doubt they will fail. Will definitely buy again.

-02 GMC Envoy SLT 4WD
on October 21, 2014
These were the OEM tires on my 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They lasted about 60,000 miles and are good in the rain and snow, so when they wore out I bought the same times as replacements. They ride smooth and quiet. One downside is they are not good on deep sand, but they are not really designed for that kind of off-roading.
on November 29, 2013
The only difference between this tire and the one that came on our Pilot from the factory is the fact that these are rated 'S' and the ones that come from the factory, which I believe are 'T' rated, is that T-rated tires are speed rated 1 category higher.

Amazon's system was telling me these tires were not compatible for our Pilot, but a little research revealed that S-rated tires are good to 112mph while 'T' speed rated tires are rated to 118mph. We don't drive anywhere near 100mph, let alone 112mph, so the 6mph more the T rated tires can run matters not one iota to us. The difference in price is substantial between the two types of these tires, so buying T rated tires made no sense, especially considering the load carrying spec for both tires are identical.
As far as quality, we got nearly 50,000mi on our OEM Forteras w/no cracking, no out-of-balance issues, etc. Outstanding for the hot, arid desert environment our tires are subjected to. Going with another set of these Goodyear Forteras was a no-brainer.

After searching at all the local tire places and a couple of the big online ones, the only place that could come close to Amazon was Discount Tire. Since Discount Tire's antics were the primary reason I was searching Amazon in the 1st place, they were not in the running. Note: I hate Discount's high-pressure sales game they run on the customers with their commissioned sales people & inexperienced school age shop workforce running around like bulls in China shops. Long story short, Amazon's price and vast shipping network makes not going to some big shyster tire outfit a viable option!

Amazon gave me about a 7-10 day window for estimated delivery and the tires actually showed up in 3 days. Three of the 4 tires were very fresh, 1 was a year old (not my preference) but all 4 were mounted & balanced by a local shop (Big O tires) and are smooth as glass going down the road. Bottom line: I highly recommend these tires for light truck or SUVs that do most of their driving on asphalt.
on September 27, 2015
I'm using these tires for 7 years on my 2004 Mercury Mountaineer AWD V8 Premier. This time it was 3rd-4th tire change.
Great grip on the road, wet or dry - you won't even feel the difference. They go well on snow.
Have had nails, screws and other things in them but they have never fail me, after simple repair they were always back on the road till they get bold.
For a good reason all the Gas Stations choose Goodyear to deliver fuel to our cars.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2013
Excellent tire original equipment for my jeep commander 06. The treat doesn't last very long but it is good tire.
on December 5, 2012
Well, I found a new way to use Amazon, to get tires. This was definitely worth getting online verse trying to get local. Local would have cost me more than double what I ended up purchasing online. This includes shipping, which was free, and getting them installed on my vehicle. I will definitely be getting tires in the future from Amazon.

As for the tires, very well built. Deep thread, great condition, and looks sharp. The noise level is extremely low. The grip is so great my wife had to adjust her driving until she got use to how it was hugging the road. This set went on her vehicle and it is not the first set of tires she has had, but she definitely noticed a positive different running these verse the cooper tires she had last that we paid more for.
on November 18, 2015
I purchased these tires and they were delivered today. They are great looking tired but they do NOT have white letters like the pic. I am keeping them I will probably update this once they are on and I have driven on them for a few months.
review image