4.0 out of 5 stars it wasn't what I expected
The item I purchased was not what I thought it would be. Was looking for a thin one. I recieved the product and got the wrong receipt with it.but I contacted the company and they subtracted money from my order
Published on December 23, 2011 by angel

1.0 out of 5 stars Go Widget Sucks!!!
Published on June 23, 2011 by Angry Ruiz

1.0 out of 5 stars Go Widget Sucks!!!, June 23, 2011
This review is from: 7" GOOGLE ANDROID TABLET
I ordered this e-tablet in February for my 16 year old daughter's birthday present. She was excited to receive it in the mail, it worked great for about 2 weeks. Right as she was just getting a hang of the tablet's functions, it just stopped working. The power light would turn on but the screen would remain blank. We tried resetting it per the instructions that didnt work. At this point I call 808-258-3000 which is Go Widget's only number, no one answerd my calls. I called repeatedly for 2 weeks, during the office hours indicated on Go Widget's website, no one answered. This was very frustrating. At this point I start emailing info@gowidget.net, for an address to return the product and to let them know how disappointed I was in their customer service. No one responded to my emails. So I made it a ritual to call at all hours of the day until I received an answer. On March 27, I finally spoke with a gentleman by the name of Steve. He requested my email address and said he'd send me an email with instructions on how to return the product. On March 28, 2011 I received an email with the company's address and no specific instructions on how to return the e-tablet. It took them 31 days to repsond to my request for a refund. I spent $50 mailing back the e-tablet through the US Post office. I included a copy of the original purchase order and the email steve sent me. I call go widget 2 weeks after sending them back the etablet, they claim they never received the package. Thank god for signature request when delivering packages. I informed them that the post office had a signature on file and it was delivered the next day. So finally on 06/06/11 I receive a call from Steve stating that my refund would be processed and it would take 3-5 days before it was credited to my account. It is now 06/23/2011 and I have yet to receive my refund. They have my e-tablet and my money. I called them over 10 times yesterday and no one has returned my call. GO WIDGET DOES NOT CARE ABOUT IT'S CUSTOMERS. I filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau in Los Angeles and Hartford, CT where I'm from, Go Widget has yet to respond.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Wi Fi, December 29, 2011
This review is from: 7" GOOGLE ANDROID TABLET
I bought several of these tablets for my family members and EVERY SINGLE ONE had issues establishing and maintaining a wi-fi connection. The connection would drop almost immediately after connecting to a router showing as "excellent" connection on other devices in the same location as the tablet.

DO NOT BUY THIS TABLET. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst ever, March 7, 2013
This review is from: 7" GOOGLE ANDROID TABLET
This is the most disappointing item i have EVER purchased. this thing wouldnt connect to wifi anywhere and now it wont charge does NOTHING crappy crapola....DONT BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't trust chinese sellers, November 21, 2011
This review is from: 7" GOOGLE ANDROID TABLET
I've had the same problems with different Chinese sellers. You should allways useuse paypal when you are dealing with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy it or you'll be disappointed, March 2, 2012
This review is from: 7" GOOGLE ANDROID TABLET
The description for the product made it seem really good but the charger stopped working it never wanted to connect to my internet or any other internet the screen froze alot and after maybe 3 weeks of having this it just stop coming on i am sending it back now. And it is not by Google it's by some no name Chinese company. Google wouldn't claim this piece of trash if it was the last electronic on the planet.

4.0 out of 5 stars it wasn't what I expected, December 23, 2011