Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on February 5, 2016
Works great. Screen is well lit
on February 1, 2016
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2016
This tablet was wonderful for a while, until one day it just randomly stopped working. It had never been dropped or suffered any water damage, yet one day after about a year's worth of very light use, it just would not turn on. We called Google, and they told us the software must have made the tablet crash altogether, and that it would cost over $200 to have it fixed. For that price, we just decided to get a new a tablet, and this one is still sitting on a shelf in the closet collecting dust.
on January 19, 2016
My first tablet and at a reasonable price. Thanks.
on January 7, 2016
Excellent
on December 27, 2015
great item
on December 1, 2015
I loved it only reason I give it 4 stars is that it doesn't have a slot for a memory card. I ended up trading it to GameStop towards an Xbox One. Now I am getting an Amazon Fire 7" which I will be receiving very soon.
on November 16, 2015
Looks and works like brand new.
on November 10, 2015