Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Grey/blue|Change

on January 19, 2014
It's nice to have a custom sleeve purpose made for the form factor of the Chromebook 11. The padding seems a little thin in comparison to other sleeves, but the fact that it fits tight to the Chromebook is nice for keeping a small profile that befits the Chromebook 11. I like it and the Amazon price makes it much more attractive than the Play price. It is obviously a premium over other generic sleeves even at the Amazon price, so whether it is worth it is more of a function of whether you like this sort of thing than whether it is worth it.

If padding were thicker I might give it another star. As is, it is good but not great.
on October 21, 2015
Okay. Here's the lowdown. My Godsons wanted a Chromebook, picked up 2 and now needed something to protect them while being carried around.

Wasn't sure about this sleeve even after reading the reviews but ordered it anyway. It WILL fit a 11.6" HP Chromebook. But know this, it is a very snug fit and you will not be putting anything else inside the sleeve except the Chromebook (okay you can carry a piece of paper with tit, but that's it :D). Get something else to carry the power cord and any adapters you have, they will NOT fit in the sleeve with the Chromebook.

With all this being said, its a decent buy for the need. The boys should be able to keep their Chromebooks safe from minor bangs, dings and scratches while transporting them.
on April 26, 2014
This is one amazing sleeve. I have always liked sleeves in particular but this one is the best I have ever used for any product.

The zipper does not just cover the top, it goes from 3/4 of the way up on each side. This makes it so much easier to take the chromebook out and put it in. It is made of a very soft and flexible material, but has a good sturdy construction. This is the one laptop sleeve that I have had that feels like it might actually give a little protection if you were to drop your chromebook. Also because of the softer fabric like material it gives you a great grip, so no need to worry about it slipping out of you hands.

I would absolutely recommend this sleeve to anyone.
on June 2, 2014
The Chromebook fits into this sleeve snugly and firmly. It keeps the unit from opening while in your bag and accidentally turning on. Their is room to leave a Bluetooth mouse adapter in place as long as your careful. The case has a nice feel to it and won't slip from your grip. Definitely worth the few dollars it cost.
on December 27, 2013
I bought this from the Play Store, and while it does fit the Chromebook perfectly, it is very thin and would do nothing to protect the Chromebook in the event of a drop. There are more durable alternatives available for 1/3 of the price.
on May 17, 2014
Wanted to get a sleeve that matched the nice design of my HP Chromebook - and this seemed to fit the bill. It does look nice, but is a tad thin and will not provide much impact protection. I really just wanted something to keep the Chromebook when not in use - I'll see how it does for travel after my next trip. Expect it will do okay in my laptop bag.
on June 3, 2014
Not to argue price/value, this protective sleeve is a perfect fit and nicely color coordinated with the HP Chromebook 11. The zipper closure has proven to be effortless. It is a purchase I would repeat if/when necessary. Bonus: If using a wireless mouse, the sleeve is an effective mousepad even on surfaces that are not flat.
on November 1, 2014
Fits the Chromebook perfectly. The downside is the zipper fob breaking soon after purchase. I would have expected better quality. I reattached and tightened with pliers, but it came off soon after. For the future I would consider a sleeve with an elastic opening.
on May 30, 2014
This thing fits perfectly and looks great, but doesn't provide a lot of protection except from scratches. It does work well in a laptop bag when there is another laptop in there. If I have to travel with the HP11 and I'm worried about damage, I use my CaseLogic sleeve that offers more protection but is a little big.
on July 5, 2014
For the price, it arrived with the Google label, which appears sewn on the inside, partially lopsided. Upon further investigation, it is glued on, not sewn, and completely fell off when trying to straighten it. It does fit the HP Chromebook 11 like a glove, but it is not worth the price of admission. At all. Save yourself the trouble and get an inexpensive sub-$20 case. I bought a generic case from Fry's that I am far, far happier with and cost about $10. I returned the Google sleeve for a full refund.