5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat
I like this hat a lot. It keeps its shape very well and looks good. I purchased a medium, which at first seems a little big for my head, but I fixed that by washing it and then throwing it in the dryer. Now, it fits perfectly. Its has hip look and is quality made.
Published on December 6, 2010 by Jonah

2.0 out of 5 stars Goorin Cadet Hat
Unfortunately I do not like this hat and the reason is that it was so high up on the top[ of my head it made me look like I had a two story head.
Published 19 months ago by Philippe Dandino

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, December 6, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Goorin hats are well worth buying!, April 19, 2012
This is my 4th Goorin hat I bought for my boyfriend. True to size as he has a big head like me at a large. He gets compliments and just an overall classy hat! Will buy more in the future! Outside Amazon shipping so takes the standard time. I have been spoiled with Amazon Prime.

2.0 out of 5 stars Goorin Cadet Hat, June 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Still wearing it!, February 15, 2012
The hat was the right size for me (xl) I usually rock a 7 1/2 or 7 /3/4 size (new era). Great design and solid quality!

3.0 out of 5 stars for some clarification, February 26, 2014
So I own this hat, but I bought it from a store a couple of years back. I see a lot of people complain about it being thin. The material looks like ripstop but it's 100% cotton. So it's fairly light weight I guess because most of their hats are wool.

Because it's 100% cotton I feel like mine did shrink a bit over the years. Which is why I'm here, to maybe order a new one a size larger. I have owned several Goorin Bros hats, and one thing I think is a big negative is inconsistent sizing. I feel like you almost have to try on every make of hat of theirs. And then you even have to sometimes try on every size within a size.

I guess it's probably why I don't generally order any hats online.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small and thin!, December 14, 2013
When I go the hat I was surprised it was so small! It looks like a kid hat or one of those cycling hats. I ordered it in meduim but looks like a small. I keep my hair really short. If I had normal hair I don't think I could have worn it!! It looks nice though so I gave it to me little cousin. Im not going to try to reorder a Large since it was a little thin anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's cap, June 16, 2013
I'm very happy with this cap. The size was just right. It has a shorter bill than a conventional baseball cap and I like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits into my expectation!, April 18, 2013
The size, the lightness and the cool color make it perfect! My teacher has already tipped up!I loved the lightness!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great hat. I love it., October 6, 2012
This is a great hat I love it. Too bad everybody doesn't make and sell hats like this. I won'y buy one-size-fits-all sox and hats.

3.0 out of 5 stars not that nice, October 10, 2013
First impression is not that good, Quality less than expected, lots of hanging threads, hat is really deep, it sets well below my ears and I do have a big head. size is bigger than stated.....here is to hoping that it will shrink up a little. next time I would buy two tru specs for the less than what I paid for this.

Also, like everything else anymore made in china, overall dissapointed.

Goorin Bros. Men's Private, Navy, Small