Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

87%
13%

on November 2, 2006
I am a big fan of the Gooseberry Patch Christmas books. This book does not "grab" me as the others have. I doesn't have the ideas that I would use like the others have. I was kind of disapointed with this book. I am sure it is difficult to keep coming up the original ideas each year.
on December 1, 2012
When you are a fan of do it for the family projects, and one made yummies...you can trust a GooseBerry Patch book...and this one is a treasure box of goodies. To be read and re-read over and over, and passed on to future generations.
on December 28, 2012
I bought this book for a friend for Christmas and she loved it. Will be back to buy more Gooseberry Books!
on August 13, 2014
I have a collection of Gooseberry Patch Christmas books. The recipes and craft projects are great.
on January 5, 2015
awesome book series
on April 30, 2015
Love these books.
on March 20, 2016
My moms favorite
on January 11, 2007
I look forward to the Gooseberry Patch Christmas books each year. They always have great ideas!